Published on June 29th, 2020 | by Bibhuranjan0
7 Stunning Benefits Of Installing Push notification On Mobile Native Apps
Mobile native apps are marking their presence at an alarming rate. It is due to the easy availability of the internet and smartphones. Today more than 3.5 billion world population owns smartphones. It accounts for 44.98% of the total world population.
It means most of the users access the internet through their mobile phones. It provides mobile native apps a huge opportunity to grow business. This is the reason why React native push notifications and Native apps push notifications have been used as a prime marketing strategy.
Still there are many businesses around the world that haven’t installed push notifications on their mobile native apps. If you are one among them, to make you aware of the power of push notifications we brought 7 stunning benefits of installing push notifications on mobile native apps.
- Direct access to the audience: Push notifications provides you an easy and two-way communication with your audience. If your user’s haven,t use your app from the last few days or hours then you can easily reach them through push notifications.
You can also use push notifications to inform your users about your products and services. Moreover, you can send informative push notifications to users about your brand. It will provide a better user experience thus helps to build up trust.
- Urgent and timely notifications: There come several instances when you got something new to your platform. In several other cases you got some new updates or discounts on your products or services. In this situation, you will be looking forward to sharing this news with your users. Here push notifications will do the job for you.
You can inform all of your existing as well as new users worldwide with push notifications in a single click. Within no time your user will get your news and take appropriate action on an immediate basis.
- Increase conversion rates: Timely push notifications add a lot to conversions. They actually create a sense of urgency thus motivates users to go for a purchase. Sometimes a user hasn’t planned for a certain product or service. But when a push notification reaches a user’s mobile regarding a needy product or service.
It creates an immediate sense of urgency in the mind of the user to go for a particular product or service. Most of the time, this type of deals ends with a sale on the spot. In other cases it takes some time and a similar product or service is purchased by the user.
- Feedbacks: There is no business that is completely free of errors. There are many issues that are required to be rectified for providing a good user experience. Feedbacks from users can play a crucial role in fixing several issues from your mobile native apps.
To get honest feedback from users which option is better than push notifications? Push notifications provide you an opportunity to receive feedback from the users present in every corner of the world. It means different issues and shortcomings. You can use feedback to improve your app experience before its too late.
- Provide actionable metrics: Push notifications provide you an opportunity to track user behavior. It offers you analytics with data on engagement hours, opening rate, delivery receipts, and so.
- In simple words, it provides you a valuable data regarding a user’s behavior. You can use this data to launch special campaigns that guarantee a higher success rate. As a result, more sales for you.
- Retention of users: These days a lot of mobile native apps are available and the numbers are still increasing on a daily basis. It means tough competition. Now to achieve stability, you are required to continuously remain in touch with your users. This will ensure that you not only care for quality products or services but are also available 24X7 for your customers.
Push notifications can help you to achieve this goal. Automated push notifications will let your users know that you value them. This helps to retain users.
- Increase brand awareness: Push notifications provides you an opportunity to use rich media. It means you can add images, gifs, videos, emojis, graphics, text, etc. It also means you can use the logo of your brand.
This will help you to increase your brand awareness. As users will follow you on various social media platforms. Your brand’s logo will be circulated in the form of tags and other sharable links in the form of recommendations to known ones.
Conclusion: Push notifications are a great source of effective communication with your audience. You can use them to grow your business on a global level. There are many powerful benefits of using push notifications in mobile native apps. The most trusted and tested benefits are presented to you here.
Author Bio: Wonderpush provides you a chance to take your business to a new level with the help of a React native push notifications and Native Apps Push Notification. Now it’s up to you, how you use this opportunity.