Write for us
Are you a blogger looking to express yourself? Interested in voicing your opinion to the world? Then yes, we’ve got you covered!
Write for us!
You can contribute with your unique articles and ideas to our website. Provided that your voice resonates with ours, we can definitely take a look at what you have to express.
To get started, send us an email to [email protected]. We’ll get to you as soon as possible. Alternatively, fill up the form on the contact us page or use the live chat on the bottom right side of this page.
- You must not spam us excessively in short durations. We appreciate your request. But sometimes due to high email volume, there may be delayed replies. You may follow back after 3-4 days if we have not responded to you.
- If you want to propose business discussions, please send us a few details upfront so we can speed up the process.
- Your submitted articles are subject to our internal guidelines. If it fails to meet standards, we may not accept it.
- Please try to continue conversations on the same email thread. Creating new threads causes delays in replying back.
- Techno FAQ is an English language website. That being considered, all email conversations and published articles are in English only.
- If you have any disputes regarding the content that we publish, then email us regarding the issue and we’ll find a mutual solution.
- We do not publish automated press releases and similar non-unique content. Please do not send them to us. Repeated spam with PRs will result in blacklisting of your email address.
- Last but not the least, please respect that our contact email address is for enquiries only. Do not add our contact email address to a mailing list that sends newsletters, periodicals, press releases and/or transactional email. We reserve the right to reject incoming emails at the server level, ban the senders’ IP addresses from our hosting infrastructure and report the senders to SpamHaus and other RBLs.