Published on September 9th, 2019 | by Sunit Nandi0
An Overview Of The Pros Of Using CEX.io
If you are in the market to start buying and selling cryptocurrencies like Ether, Bitcoin, Stellar or dash but are in the dark as to which exchange you must use, you can have a look at this article about CEX.io and the benefits of using this platform.
CEX.io is a cryptocurrency exchange site that accepts various deposit types as well as supporting diverse digital assets. This platform is suitable for both beginners and advanced users to start selling and buying cryptocurrencies.
CEX.io was developed in 2013 in London, UK. A cloud-mining supplier retained the GHash.io mining pool. During 2014, this was one of the most significant mining pools on the web. The decision was taken in early 2015 by CEX.io to discontinue cloud-mining services. The platform was grounded on the low Bitcoin price at present, and the company did not own mining hardware at the time. The GHash.io mining pool was ended. CEX.io, however, lived one, exclusively as a cryptocurrency exchange site. You can check out the review by Crypto Head to gain more insight on this cryptocurrency exchange platform.
- Support – The site offers an excellent support section that clarifies all the sections and how it works in detail. You can also opt for the email support form to ask a question.
- Trading pairs – This exchange provides various different trading pairs with several fiat currencies. This permits you to buy and sell various cryptos with your preferred currency. It is not necessary to go back to Bitcoin first. Less trades equals fewer fees.
- User-friendly site – Users can easily navigate the website. Even the more extensive trading windows are clutter-free. This makes CEX.io an excellent choice for beginners to explore.
- Margin trade – You have the option of trading using borrowed cash (margin trade). This is not recommended for beginners though, because it is a risky type of trading and you have to know what you are signing up for.
Secure and registered – This Company is registered with FinCEN in the USA as a money services business. It offers a level two DSS certificate, which means the site is secure.
Which coins can be purchased on CEX.io?
You can either use Bitcoin or fiat currency to buy various digital assets on the site. The list comprises of numerous coins that are not obtainable at the likes of Coinbase. All the assets that are presently available include:
Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Gold (BTG), Bitcoin cash (BCH), Stellar (XLM), Ethereum (ETH), Dash (DASH), Zcash (ZEC) and Ripple (XRP).
Fiat Currencies & Payment Methods
All the currencies accepted by this exchange include:
- Euro (EUR)
- Pound Sterling (GBP)
- United States dollar (USD)
- Ruble (RUB)
The exchange also assents different payment methods to fund your account with either these cryptocurrency or fiat currencies:
Bank Transfers & Crypto Currencies
No charges or commission is chargeable for cryptocurrency deposits and bank transfers. Bank transfers are permitted with all currencies except for Ruble. A user must be fully verified to do so.
Mastercard and Visa card deposits are chargeable with a fee, which is a percentage of the total transaction and an additional small payment. CEX.io fees vary for each currency:
EUR – 0.24 EUR or 3.5%
USD – $0.25 or 3.5%
GBP – £0.20 or 3.5%
RUB – 15.57 RUB or 5%