Published on November 10th, 2023 | by Bibhuranjan0
Magento Support Services and Optimization: a helping hand for your business
One day, you have decided to start an online store. You were carefully choosing a suitable e-commerce platform, allocating the resources, executing calculations, and finally, launching your Magento store with a sigh of relief after all these efforts. Later, you discover that the website’s speed has decreased, a bunch of bugs has massed up in your software, and security issues threaten your customer’s transaction safety. You see that and understand that you need some help over here. Who can help you? How to fix and maintain the Magento store’s performance?
There are two main directions where to move when it comes to website support: Magento support services and Magento optimization.
Magento Support Services
Magento support services help businesses of different scopes keep their Magento ecommerce stores running smoothly and securely. The services include a wide range of tasks, such as:
- Technical support includes troubleshooting problems, fixing bugs, and assisting with upgrades and installations. It may also include emergency support, when you need a fixing in no time to prevent downtime and losses.
- Security mainly consists of monitoring for security threats, patching vulnerabilities, and implementing best practices.
- Performance optimization helps to identify and fix performance bottlenecks and scale the Magento store to handle increased traffic and transactions.
- Customization and development is about developing custom Magento extensions and themes and integrating Magento with other systems. Compatibility ensures that third-party modules installed on the platform work well. Currently, more than 4000 extensions are available in its official marketplace.
Suppose you are using Magento for your e-commerce store. In that case, investing in assistant services would be a great advantage. This will help you keep your store running steadily and securely. It can also help you improve your store’s performance and increase sales. With support services you always know that your store is in good hands.
How to choose the right Magento support services provider?
The providers are various companies, including Adobe Commerce itself, Magento partners, and third-party support providers. When making your choice, it is essential to consider the following factors:
- Your needs: What level of support do you need? Do you need 24/7 support or just business hours support? Do you need help with technical issues, security, performance optimization, customization, and development?
- Your budget: How much will you spend on support services? There are various service packages available on the market to meet your price expectations.
- The provider’s reputation: Do some research to find a Magento support provider with a good reputation. Read reviews from other customers and see what they say about the provider’s services.
With these factors in mind, you can curb your choices and choose the Magento support provider that is right for your business.
Magento optimization services
Let’s take a closer look at magento optimization services.
As a powerful and flexible ecommerce platform, Magento can also be resource-intensive. Magento optimization is making your store run faster and more efficiently. This can lead to many benefits, including:
Improved customer experience: A fast-loading website is essential for a good customer experience. Visitors are likelier to stay and make purchases on a site that loads quickly.
Increased sales: Studies have shown that a one-second improvement in page load time can increase mobile user conversions by up to 27%.
Improved SEO: Search engines like Google take site speed into account when ranking websites. A faster site will probably rank higher in search results.
There are several things you can do to optimize your Magento store. Here are some tips:
- Choose a reliable hosting provider. Magento requires a server with plenty of resources, such as RAM and CPU. Choose a hoster that specializes in Magento and can provide you with the resources you need.
- Keep your Magento version up to date. The platform releases new versions regularly with security patches and performance improvements. Be sure to update your Magento version as soon as possible.
- Use a CDN (content delivery network). A CDN can help improve your Magento store’s performance by delivering static content, such as images and CSS files, from servers closer to your visitors. The research shows that CDN will likely accelerate strongly during the following years.
- Optimize images. Images can comprise much of the file size of a web page. You can compress the images using the suitable file format and introduce progressive JPEG image format for your store. Also use vector graphics where it is possible.
- Use a full-page cache. A full-page cache can store static versions of your web pages and serve them to visitors instead of generating the pages dynamically each time. An easy way to significantly improve the performance of your store.
- Disable unused extensions. The extensions can add functionality to your store and slow down your site. Disable any extensions that you are not using.
- Move to HTTP/2. Improving a commonly used HTTP protocol enhances loading speed and introduces stream dependencies, allowing the client to show the server the priority of resources.
Magento support services can help businesses reduce downtime by quickly resolving problems with their Magento store. They also noticeably improve security by monitoring threats, searching for and fixing vulnerabilities, and implementing the best approaches. Support services help improve the store’s performance by identifying and fixing functionality issues and scaling the store to handle increased traffic and transactions.
Magento optimization presents a set of technical approaches to speed up your e-commerce store and increase sales. A short loading time improves customer experience and SEO ranking. It helps to attract more customers and make your e-store more visible and remarkable for new clients.
It is up to you to choose your Magento store maintenance and support approaches. It can either be done by your human resources or hire third-party professionals to get work done. Ensure that your store is safe and fast!
Cover Image by Freepik