Published on January 21st, 2020 | by Sunit Nandi0
What To Look For In A Top Rated Fort Collins SEO Company
With all the emerging trends and business benefits of the online digital world, every business would need to adopt search engine optimization or SEO. Now more than ever, SEO plays a crucial role, not only in search engine ranking, traffic, and conversion rate but also in the overall consumer satisfaction. SEO enables easy navigation, providing helpful links to users so they can find information easier, and eventually avail your products and services.
If you have a local business in Fort Collins, a trusted SEO company can help you develop your next SEO campaign for your business’ growth and success. Thus, it’s important to find out what to look for in a top-rated SEO company in Fort Collins.
Ability to Track Data
As contrary to what the public knows, not all SEO companies in Fort Collins offer tracking services. That’s why it’s essential to choose a Fort Collins SEO company that offers this service – phone calls, traffic, conversion rate, lead generation rate, bounce rate, and click-through rate – especially if you’re into e-commerce. So, why is tracking data important for your SEO?
Here are the good reasons why you should hire an SEO company that can track data:
- Determine your strengths and weaknesses, changing SEO strategies as needed, and continuing best SEO practices.
- Help you establish baseline data to track progress and make sound business decisions.
- Tracking SEO metrics can help you understand consumer behaviors. This way, you can adopt appropriate and innovative solutions to grow your web presence and your business.
Assess SEO Expertise
One way to assess the SEO expertise of a company offering SEO services is by looking at their portfolio. A great portfolio should include top results of previous clients, in which they can directly show you their website ranking.
An SEO expert knows that a website can gain high traffic even without utilizing the power of link building. Also, an SEO specialist has years of experience in the industry, dealing with different clients in various fields or industries.
Of course, an SEO agency is an expert if it has in-depth knowledge and skills in the latest SEO trends, including the following:
- SEO and E-Commerce: When you’re into e-commerce, it’s crucial to keep your website visible because your online store is at stake. Draw more online shoppers to your site by creating an SEO optimized website through appealing and informative web content.
- SEO and Podcasts Creation: Now, people listen to podcasts while driving, doing household chores, or any multi-tasking activity. So, making web pages that are SEO optimized is important.
- SEO and Video Marketing: If you want to gain more traffic to your website, one way to do it is through video marketing. A video that goes viral can drastically improve your site traffic and ranking.
- SEO and Artificial Intelligence: Chatbots, voice-based searches, Alexa, Siri, and Cortana are some examples of AI-based products. SEO incorporated with AI makes automation in creating SEO optimized pages possible with real-time tracking results.
- Code Optimization and Search Intent: Incorporate keyword intent based on users’ purpose of using the site and your own business intentions. Also, making your website more efficient with code optimization helps speed up loading while making your content SEO optimized.
A good SEO agency can make all of these things possible with the right SEO knowledge, skills, and tools available.
Flexible Working Hours
SEO is 24/7. That’s why your SEO shouldn’t sleep with you.
A good SEO agency can perform tasks even beyond business hours. Monitoring your data round the clock will ensure the long term success of your SEO.
Excellent Communication Skills
Not all business owners understand the technicalities of SEO. Not to mention the broad jargon of terms that only SEO experts themselves can fully understand.
If you want to develop a great SEO plan, it’s crucial to choose an SEO company that can explain all these technicalities in layman’s terms.
Also, it’s important to take into consideration the mode of communication available for both parties (the client and the SEO company). By doing so, you’ll be able to reach the company as needed if you have questions or concerns.
Here are some of the ways you can communicate with an SEO company:
- Phone Call: Make sure to choose an SEO agency with a dedicated customer service line so you can contact them if you have any concerns or problems with the work results.
- Email: One of the most used methods of communication is via email, which is a professional way of reaching the other party. Just make sure to state if the problem requires urgent action.
- Chat Support: Many SEO agencies also incorporate chat support for easy access as their mode of communication. This can be found directly from their website.
- Contact Form: You’ll find contact forms available from the SEO agencies’ website. It’s like an email but comes with a template. This is for a faster and easier resolution process.
Claims and Promises
In your search, you’ll definitely find SEO agencies that promise quick results for your website and your small business. However, be wary if an SEO company will tell you that you’ll see results in less than six months. There could be SEO tricks that can negatively impact your website in the long run.
Here are some tips to determine if the claims and promises are true:
- Read Client Testimonials: The best people who can tell you the truth about an SEO agency are its clients. You can find testimonials on their website or social media fan page.
- Ask for References: An SEO company will be more than happy to provide you with references to show that they’re dependable and true to what their vision and mission stand for.
- Ask for Foolproof Evidence: As mentioned above, you can ask for direct evidence, such as search ranking of an SEO company’s previous or current clients.
- Request for a Trial Run: It would be a good idea to ask for a free trial or at least a discounted rate on SEO services, say for the first two months, so you can gauge if the SEO company is right for you. While results won’t be obvious at this time, you’ll be able to assess the work ethics and expertise of the SEO agency.
Choosing a top-rated SEO company in Fort Collins is not really difficult. You can easily find one with a great reputation and offers flexible working hours by asking the right questions and knowing all the services they offer.
Make sure also to check if their claims and promises are true by reading client testimonials on their website or social media. Once you have already narrowed down your choices, you’re all set to make a final decision.