Published on April 25th, 2019 | by Sunit Nandi0
Using Most Modern Technologies To Stay Connected Cheaper
Being interconnected means a lot today. Global corporations restlessly work on their presence worldwide and try to ensure that every customer in every country gets the best treatment possible. However, sometimes it is rather difficult to develop an approach which would ensure the most efficient connection among users from far and wide and a company which is headquartered somewhere else. To overcome these difficulties, special logistics services have been developed.
To better understand what we are going to talk about in this article, let us look at some of the basics. First of all, let us define a sip provider as a telecommunications company providing SIP Trunking to customers, more often businesses. This SIP trunking stands for the system enabling the end point’s of Phone Exchange System to send and receive calls via the Internet. A system which is often used for calling centers outsourcing activities to countries all over the world.
How The Sip Provider Operates: Everything You Should Know
One of the first questions that come into people’s minds is why to use a specially designed system for calls via the Internet instead of opting for other ways of connections. The reason for this is that this system is able to avoid higher prices of connecting between different countries as it operates on a different level and has a bit cheaper fares. For instance, United States inbound call per minute costs only $0.018.
So, below let us look at the main features these services offer their customers worldwide:
- Devoted voice over IP network: the company operates its own Autonomous System and buys IP transit directly from Tier 1 carriers;
- In-country gateways: SIP termination is homed to local carriers. This allows RTP to be streamed over at the lowest latency while domestic IP links are not being looped through the aggregation sites;
- Listed carrier: company is also a member of multiple IXes worldwide with access to hundreds of networks through meet-me rooms and cross-connects;
- Connect with a pro: talk about your region-specific SIP termination requirements with a Sales Engineer being proficient in local industry knowledge. This will guarantee the most optimal product for your company and thus a better outcome;
- Immediate improvement of customer’s experience: by choosing the most ultimate DID number with the highest quality, you will make the experience of your end-users much better than they used to be.
All in all, to be closer to the final customer from all over the world, it is important to be available to these end-users immediately and effortlessly. For companies, it means the need to think about the possible ways of connection between the call center and the final user. Fortunately enough, there are already services in place which can guarantee a good and cheap connection.