Published on February 18th, 2019 | by Koyel Ghosh0
In-Dash navigation system – Experience Hassle-free Driving
With smartphones being in rampant use, can we really imagine anything without this smart genie to assist us every time? Right from banking to entertainment, documentation to research and even scheduling things to sharing information, our smartphone is probably the best aid we have ever got. In fact, our phones have replaced essentials like notebooks, dictionaries, calendars and a fleet of other things that a few years ago, we could have hardly imagined doing without.
But, imagine, you are driving and would it really be a cool affair to track GPS through your smartphone? Yes, we know, your phone might be the best tool for the same. Then again, what if, you need to be on an important phone call? Won’t you attend it just because you are using the phone for mapping? This is where in-dash navigation system comes into play and helps you with its outstanding flairs.
On top of that, the mapping software in an in-dash system is just more than perfect and precise. There would certainly be many people around who are not satisfied with the free mapping software on their phones. Especially when they say “you have arrived at your destination” and it’s actually not the right one in reality, the irritation tends to cross the bar for sure! And, may be that’s the reason such software are available at free of cost!
Nevertheless, in-dash navigation system is one heck of an invention indeed! Following are the benefits you are going to enjoy with this outstanding technology!
- Relish an uninterrupted stream of information: As discussed above, this would perhaps be the best help ever for any driver! Using Google Maps on phone while driving really becomes messy at times. When you can receive no phone call, you can also not listen to your favorite music tracks without any interruption. We never know whether the music system in your car would always be on the perfect mode to entertain you all the time! In-dash navigation system comes with high-end satellite connections and this is how it becomes more reliable than your cell phone!
- Opt for a better GPS guidance: Especially, when you are driving through some unfamiliar way, you are probably in need of something more than mere step-by-step directions. In-dash navigation system comes as a savior here. Along with allowing you to keep a proper track of your actual speed, it would also notify you about the exact miles you need to cover. Well, it doesn’t end here! The cutting-edge features of the technology would also inform you about the upcoming turn and intersections. All these information will be available right before your eyes on the big screen. And, yes, it would certainly make a big difference while driving.
- The Bluetooth compatibility would steer you through a hassle-free drive: The Bluetooth enabled in-dash system will save you from the hazard of blindly using your hand to receive a phone call. So, you no more need to look for your phone in the passenger seat in order to answer it. A simple touch on the in-dash system will connect you with your device. It’s your choice whether to answer it or to respond with an incoming text that says “I’m driving. I’ll get back to you shortly.”
- Your phone will be free for use: With in-dash navigation system on board, you can free up your phone for other important chores. What if you are travelling with your kid and he wants to play PUBG quite desperately? Especially, on a long trip or in heavy traffic, this is perhaps the only way you can keep your fussy kid busy! Likewise, your partner may want to use your phone to check out some fine restaurants on the way!
- It would make you abide by the law as well: The cops in charge would hardly care why your phone is in your hands while you are driving. Yes, they would hardly analyze the reason and put you behind the bar for mapping or texting while steering. And, using the GPS on phone is as disrupting as messaging, for the simple reason that reading map features on a small screen would always require you to move your eyes off the street. In-dash system comes with a real big screen and the easy-to-access features in the same will direct you through a safe and hassle-free drive.
- Your safety matters the most: Yes, when it comes to safety and security, perhaps, there would again be no better way than this new stirring technology! By updating all the important information like minute directions, speed and so on, in-dash navigation system makes sure that the drivers, instead of drifting their eyes on the phone screen, keep them stuck on a single means.
To conclude, it can be stated that the market of this new exciting technology is definitely going to pave the way for more wonders and better assimilations. It might be in a nascent stage now; but with a stack of driving factors on board, it’s definitely going to rule the automotive market in the years to come. According to Allied Market Research, the global in-dash navigation system was estimated at $10.4 billion in 2016 and is expected to hit $21.9 billion by 2023, airing a CAGR of 11.1% during the forecast period. And, this certainly pinpoints to the sound growth of the market.
So, are you ready to hit the roads with such cutting-edge navigation system made exclusively for safe driving? In-dash navigation system, with top-end features on board, cox you towards a driving experience that is safer than the one steered by your smartphone. Now, in case, you are not sure which system suits your car the best, there are several agencies you would find in your city itself that can come to your aid in this regard. Go for professional and qualified installers who will make sure the device is perfectly fitted so that you can enjoy your drive and hit the street safe, with the knowledge that you are on the right direction.