Published on September 18th, 2017 | by Guest0
Your Search for a Good Car Vacuum Ends Here
When was the last time you gave your car’s interior the pampering it deserves? If you are like most American drivers, you simply don’t have the time. This is despite the fact that your car is the most faithful partner you will ever get in life. Remember all the times when your car got you to important meetings, got you home in the middle of the night after a late night party or just consider how you depend on it to get you to work daily. If you consider the number of times your car has come through for you and the experiences you have had with it, you would start treating it differently.
A study by the AAA Foundation for Traffic Safety says that American drivers spend 17,600 minutes on average behind the wheel every year. It goes without saying that caring for your car indoors should not be an afterthought because it affects your general wellbeing. If your car’s interior is dirty, it is highly likely that you regularly suffer from respiratory infections because of the poor in-car air quality.
In fact, a recent report published by the Guardian says drivers and passengers may be exposed to more pollution that pedestrians. There are many more pollutants including engine emissions and others which are trapped on carpets, upholstery and other surfaces inside the car. This is where a good car vacuum comes in handy.
Why You Need a Car Vacuum Now
The accumulation of pet hair, dirt, and pebbles among other unwanted things inside the car is inevitable considering your car is now like a second home. With so much time being spent inside your vehicle, it is important to maintain the interior space in mint condition. If you have kids, you will always have health problems if your car interior is not spick and span.
However, taking your car for a detailed service is very expensive and this is where a portable car vacuum comes in handle. Research shows that when you stay in an environment devoid of pollutants, you enjoy better health and more productivity. You will always feel recharged whenever you are in your car.
Using an efficient car vacuum also reduces odors, which eliminates the need for air fresheners. These products have been found to be harmful to both humans and the environment. While general house cleaning vacuums can also be used for car cleaning, it is important to appreciate that their bulkiness is a big disadvantage. Moreover, they are not flexible enough to reach all the hard-to-reach places inside the car interior space.
The best car vacuum is designed purposely for use inside your car and you will find it easier to setup and use within a few minutes. Better still, it can be used while on the road as it can easily fit into the trunk.
Choosing the Right Car Vacuum
There are thousands of car vacuums in the market as the culture of DIY projects takes root. Making the right choice therefore becomes a daunting task as you might end up buying an expensive but useless appliance. Luckily, your search of a good car vacuum ends with our guide. To make the right purchase, consider the following when comparing available products:
- Consider your car cleaning needs – The use to which you are putting your car to will largely determine the size and power of the vacuum you need to buy. If you always have your pet in the car, you need a vacuum cleaner that specifically picks up animal fur. Your car size will also determine the size of the car vacuum you choose.
- Suction power – Suctioning is the basic task performed by a vacuum cleaner and as such, you need to look for high suction power and suction stability. Confirm that the impressive suction power listed will not diminish with continuous use.
- Optimal performance of the vacuum cleaner – Different factors will determine how well your car vacuum performs and they include airflow, suction power and stability, weight, motor performance, length of power cord and hose and switchboard design.
- Attachments – These are ideal to help reach tight spots inside your car.These include brushes, surface nozzles, crevice tools, upholstery cleaning tools, bags, cords and power buttons.
- Power source – Some car vacuums use mains power while others are battery powered. Battery-powered car vacuums are flexible and versatile for use anywhere, even on the go. However, if you need more suction power, a battery is not the best choice because you need to constantly recharge it and it takes lots of time.
The Top Car Vacuums in the Market
While there are thousands of car vacuums in the market, you can use the following top rated products as the yardstick. These have been reviewed and rated by industry experts who have also sought the opinion of customers. Take a look:
- Black+Decker BDH2000PL – Itis rated as the best handheld, cordless and portable car vacuum in the market today. The pivoting-nozzle design allows for easier application, especially in tight spots inside your car. The bag-less dirt bowl allows easier cleaning, while the high performance Lithium-ion batteries guarantee optimal performance through higher suction power. This car vacuum cleaner features a 3-stage filtration process for more effective results.
- Metro Vac ‘n’ Blow 4.0 – This is a compact American-made vacuum that offers incredible suction power for better results. It has multiple attachments, making it one of the most versatile car vacuums in the market. The 4-wheel dolly allows easy movement and it comes with a 5-year warranty.
- Hoover GUV ProGrade L2310 – This is a powerful wall-mounted utility vacuum that is ideal for garages and large shops. It might not be portable but you are guaranteed of thorough cleaning when using it. It is a 10-amp vacuum cleaner which is amazingly silent and it comes with multiple attachments including dusting brushes, floor nozzles, upholstery nozzles, crevice tools, and extension wands. The 30-foot hose extends to wherever you are cleaning and the self-cleaning mechanism eliminates the need for a bag.
There are other fantastic car vacuums that have high rating including:
- RIDGID VAC4010 2-in-1 (Compact and Portable)
- Armor All 2.5 Gallon, 2 Peak HP AA255
- Dyson V6 Trigger Vacuum Cleaner
- Bissell Cleanview Deluxe 47R51 (best forfor Dog Hair)
- Shop-Vac 1.5 Gallon All-In-One
- Dirt Devil Scorpion Quick Flip SD20005RED
- HOTOR Portable Handheld Auto Vacuum Cleaner
Go on and start comparing these amazing car vacuums and keep your car interior indoor ever sparkling. You will love the new driving experience and you can bet every moment in your car will feel reinvigorating.