Published on September 11th, 2017 | by Guest0
Best WordPress Plugins for 2017
One of the first things you will be looking for after setting up your WordPress site are plugins. You would want to enhance the capabilities of your site or blog, increase traffic, increase revenues and do a lot more. Here are 5 of the best WordPress plugins of 2017 that should help you address different aspects of your site.
SumoMe is considered as one of the best WordPress plugins for online marketing. It provides a wide range of tools to address different internet marketing needs. This includes:
- Social media sharing which can be configured to your needs
- Content reading statistics which helps you learn how far your visitors read your content
- Heatmaps which provides you info about the most clicked areas on your pages
SumoMe also offers advanced tools to build your email list. Additional features include advanced analytics for complete information about your marketing strategies.
2. WP Quiz
People are always inquisitive and interested in participating in quizzes and finding out what the results are. WP Quiz is the Best WordPress Quiz Plugin. This WordPress plugin allows you to create and publish quizzes in minutes with utmost ease. It is the perfect tool to impress your visitors, increase engagement rates and get massive volume of shares. The plugin is also free to use.
Some of the key features of this WP Quiz plugin are as following:
- You can add unlimited, fully responsive quizzes
- It can be used with any WordPress theme
- Different types of quizzes – Trivia, Flip, Personality
- Add video or image to quizzes
- You can even create multi-page layout for your quizzes
- Social media sharing buttons to allow visitors to easily share quizzes
- Choose colors for fonts, background and progress bar
- Add animation effects (6 different options)
- Facebook open graph support
- 24 by 7 dedicated customer support
3. WP Review Pro
Reviews have become an important element to SEO. The more you have and the higher quality they are, the higher your website is going to rank. WP Review Pro is the Best WordPress Review Plugin. It allows you to create reviews with all the features like stars, points, circles and percentages. You can choose from unlimited color themes. This plugin also supports Retina Display.
It is lightweight and the addition of reviews will not affect your website or blog’s speed. Some of the key features of this plugin are as following:
- WP Review Pro is the fastest review plugin you can find
- Support for Google Rich Snippets
- Customize individual review position and color
- Customize global colors
- Set reviews to global position
- Fully fluid responsive
- Tabbed widget for showing both popular and recent reviews
- Compatible with WordPress Multisite and Multiuser
- There is no limit to color customization
- Compatible with both free and premium WP themes
- WP Review Pro also supports easy translation
- Compatible with all the popularly used themes and caching plugins
- The CSS can be modified to suit to the chosen theme style
- Flawless WordPress site due to clean code, minimalist design and light weight build
- You can display reviews anywhere on your page or post with utmost ease and even without coding
WP Review Pro is fully customizable. It allows you to add fields of your choice. You can also determine what fields to show.
Quizzes have become one of the best marketing tools in the recent years as businesses use it to boost engagement and collect qualified leads. OpinionStage is a state-of-the-art quiz plugin that allows you to create a quiz and publish them on your WordPress site without any hassle. An interactive dashboard allows you create personality and trivia quizzes without having to worry about the codes or design elements. Its ease of use separates it from other WordPress Quiz plugins.
OpinionStage is feature rich and here are some of them –
- In-built visually appealing templates
- Full mobile optimization for increased reach
- Compatible with existing WordPress themes
- No limits as far as questions are concerned
- Supports Trivia, Personality, Assessment and Score Quizzes
- Creative control over design, text and graphics
- Ad integration feature for paid traffic
- Analytics tools to measure results
- Quiz Data integration with Marketing Tools
- Email notifications on submissions
A significant percentage of your visitors would want to reach you through contact forms. Besides, web forms can be used for a wide range of purposes including email subscription, payments, orders and much more. WPForms is a powerful plugin that allows you to create web forms for almost any purpose with just a few clicks. In fact, there is also a free WPForms Lite version of the plugin if you want basic features. Then there is a Pro version for the full list of features.
Visitor engagement is a key parameter in improving your brand image and popularity. Disqus makes it a breeze to add a popular and easy-to-use commenting system to your site. There are many advantages of using this proven plugin, including:
- Increased user engagement
- Increased traffic and audience
- Monetizing content
You can engage directly with your visitor, increase retention rate, loyalty and build great communities. Some of the key features of Disqus plugin for WordPress are as following:
- Allows easy comment backup
- Allows comments to be exported to WP compatible XML
- Offers monetization options to increase your revenues
- Unique asynchronous loading powered by advanced caching means faster site loading
- Features responsive design
- Measure engagement using the analytics dashboard
These are some of the best and most popular WordPress plugins for 2017. You can choose these plugins to address different aspects of your WP website or blog.