Published on March 26th, 2021 | by Sunit Nandi0
This is How Small Businesses Can Market Their Mobile Apps
Having a mobile application for your business is not enough in this competitive world. It is essential to market your mobile app in the right manner so that your customers get to know about it and can access it when required.
With a discoverable and easy to access the mobile application, business brands get more accessible and reliable to customers. But how small businesses and brands can make their app more discoverable?
How will they market their new application to get more users? In this post, we are going to discuss different ways how small businesses can market their application for customer-centric operation.
A lot of small businesses have started realizing the importance of having a mobile application for their business as they can reach a maximum number of customers and deliver real-time information about products and services.
Still, if you do not have an application for your business, you can read these below-mentioned points and comprehend how mobile apps give a complete renovation to the business operation and customer focus:
- Using mobile apps, you can stay connected with your customers and audience all the time.
- Mobile apps will help retaining customers with full-fledged scopes.
- By having a mobile app, small businesses can better reach to their customers through push notifications and localization tools.
- It will provide information about promotional offers, discounts, and deals more promptly than any other means.
- Boost brand name and instantly gain popularity and address a global audience and show yourself to the biggest market.
Above-mentioned are some of the advantages of having a mobile application for your business, but how will you make your app discoverable and gain a good amount of traction?
To make your app discoverable, you need to market your app in the correct manner and it needs a few smart marketing exercises. Let’s have a look at the different ways how can you market your mobile app:
Niche Influencer Marketing
As you know that some of the bloggers, reviewers, and websites are enjoying unmatched credibility for their app reviews. If you want your application to quickly discovered by your target audience, it is the most effective ways to follow.
However, influencers, who have maximum followers and wonderful industry recognition, will not deliver the output you are looking for. It is important that influential reviewer must be an expert in the industry in which your business or application relates to.
For instance, if your hotel application can be reviewed by an influential figure, who knows about the tastes and often visit restaurants, not someone, who is expert in any other industry. Make sure that you target your application to be reviewed by one such person, who is resolute from your niche.
Build Strong Online Presence
You can improve your application’s online presence by showing it on your website or you can incorporate it into your other marketing channels. For the app, you can also go so far and create a complete dedicated website for it. Here, you can see some of the detailed ideas to consider:
- Landing Page: You should dedicate a landing page of your website to your mobile app as you can include download link that will directly lead visitors to the app store listing. Try to cover the benefits of your application for users like cost-saving, time-saving, easy access to product or service information, and more.
- Blogs: Coming close to the launch, you can post regular updates and blog content about your application on your company’s official blog. Make sure you continue to share the latest feature updates as well as it will target more customers.
- Banners: Ensure that you go with design clickable website banners as it will show important information and link through to actionable content like a download link.
Listen to Your Customers
At the time of first stages of your app’s release, you should listen carefully to your customers’ feedback so that you can include a response form in your app and on your website. You should read regularly reviews of your customers over the app store or you can ask your loyal customers for positive views.
You can also do is pay attention to small complaints of your customers and give a solution to their problems. Keep these communication channels open in the long-run as it will help you to constant revising and enhance your app’s ratings.
Try to Make Your Launch Event Big
You can make your application launch big so that you get a chance to reach your audience in a big way. Try to every possible maneuver movement to make the launch event big.
However, through a pre-launch, you are not only able to develop a sensation for the launch event but can also influence people for downloading the app even before it is revealed publicly.
Using social media platforms, you can make tremendous excitement among your customers. You should prefer to post interesting teasers, videos, contents and images across the social media platforms to generate interest among the audience.
When announcing the application launch, you can organize events and invite notable community members, bloggers, social media influencers and press people also to create buzz for your app.
Don’t Oversee Keywords
As we all know that app store discoverability is the important factor that you need to consider at the time of launching your application. Approximately 63% of iOS users are looking for apps organically and a whopping 83% of all iOS apps are Zombie apps, which are fundamentally invisible in an organic App Store search.
These are the important figures that underline the importance of keyword research and optimization. The main purpose is to attract organic traffic to your website and application which is possible by examining industry trends and staying up-to-date on app store optimization strategy.
So, this how small businesses can market their application and make their app discoverable for their customers. No matter what type of business and company you are running, you can follow these ways to market your app.