Published on March 10th, 2021 | by Bibhuranjan0
The Best Media Streaming Devices for 2021
Streaming is the future of entertainment. With rapid advancements in technology, streaming is becoming easier by the day. Wondering which streaming device works the best for you? Here is a list of the best ones to choose from in 2021:
Chromecast is the best option for pretty much anyone out there. The most attractive thing about this is that there are three options, Chromecast, Chromecast with Google TV, and Chromecast Ultra.
Chromecast is the least expensive of the three options. With the ease of use, the streaming device helps you find a quick fix to streaming and entertainment.
What’s more, all the variants come with certain similarities and are easy to switch on and off. With its content-first approach, Google Chromecast is hailed as one of the best streaming devices, since its launch.
· The content stream is good. The streaming content-first approach is quite refined.
· The Google recommendation rows are great.
· The streaming device has major applications covered.
· Good connectivity with different devices.
· Accurate Voice recognition.
· There is no interface.
If quality is what you need, then Roku Ultra is what you need. This streaming device helps you to stream 4K and HDR videos without compromising the quality of the content.
Easy to hook up, this device comes with remote control and can work with different apps. The Roku operating system is seamless and does not pose a problem when you use it.
As the streaming device helps you stream high-quality resolution, you’d need a good internet connection. Thankfully, this device can connect through Wi-Fi or ethernet. Another amazing thing is that the device is priced below $100 and can support 4K video with 60 frames!
· It comes with a remote control, which makes browsing easy.
· The device can be connected through ethernet and Wi-Fi.
· It supports 4K and HDR viewing with 60 frames.
· You can install Hulu, Netflix, and HBO Now as well.
· The voice control options don’t work as well as other devices.
The latest Amazon Fire TV Stick is a great choice for streaming. With a sleek design, the device comes with remote control for better usability.
The device helps you to stream directly to your TV. This device easily fits into your HDMI port and sports a faster processor. Also, with 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Amazon Fire TV Stick can churn out smoother picture quality without glitching.
· The useability of this device is amazing.
· It is a great addition to Amazon Prime and Alexa.
· Gives you quality content without glitches.
· Voice recognition works really well.
· It is on the pricey side, considering other streaming sticks.
Apple TV is one of the best high-end streaming devices that you can get your hands on. With an elegant interface, the streaming device brings impressive picture quality.
Impressive features of this streaming device include Dolby Vision, 4K viewing and more. What’s more is that you can get add-ons, like Apple Fitness Plus and Apple Arcade.
The streaming device features better privacy settings as well and does not overtly track what you stream. What’s interesting is that you can connect your AirPods for private listening or to HomePods as well.
Additionally, you can hook up your security cameras, view iCloud Photo Library, and Apple Music as well.
· Connectivity to different things, like security set-up, music, and photo library.
· The streaming device helps you to use your AirPods for private listening as well.
· Seamless 4K streaming.
· Good privacy settings.
· The remote is a little annoying to use.
Well, with many options in the market, it is easy to get confused as to which one to choose. So, to make the process easy, start with a budget in mind. A budget would help you narrow down the choices.
Apart from this, if you are already invested in the Apple Ecosystem, the Apple TV 4K streaming device is the best option. Despite being the most expensive device on the list, it offers many features, features that you won’t find on other streaming devices.
For those with Amazon products, Amazon Fire TV is the best fit. The device is easy to use and works well with your Amazon products. Also, the voice recognition feature on Amazon Streaming devices is unmatched.
If you wish to find a budget pick for quality streaming, then Roku and Chromecast are just right for you. These devices are budget picks and come with decent content quality. What’s more, both of these devices are under $100.
Photo by Karolina Grabowska from Pexels