Published on November 30th, 2020 | by Rahul Gupta0
How to Use Group Chats and Group Calling Apps
People in today’s world needs to share their life events with others and wants to interact with other people on a daily basis. It’s human nature and needs to be in touch with their near and dear ones. In the 21st century, we have a lot of ways by which People communicate with each other like Television, Radio, Newspaper, Social Media, etc. Not only with people at a time, but Technology has also made it easier to communicate with 5 to 10 people at the same time by chatting, Voice calling and Video Calling.
People can chat online with others and can share their thoughts, achievements, work, questions, etc. on Social media sites. There are several apps or online featuring sites that provide this type of services. Following are the Apps/Sites that offer the features of chatting, voice calling & video chatting and Steps to use Group Chats and Group calling on such Apps/Sites:
A simple, secure and reliable messaging app that provides services to over 1.2 billion users. This app requires phone numbers of the people you want to chat with. It enables you to share your thoughts with your dear ones with the help of chatting, voice calling and video calling overseas. Steps to use WhatsApp group Chats and calls (Conference call enabler needs to be downloaded first for Group calls) are as follows:
- Open WhatsApp and Go to Chat screen.
- Select New Group button on the top of the screen.
- Add users; you want to chat within the group, by typing name of the contact and selecting on their names and press next.
- You can also add the icon for the group also.
- Name the group and press next.
- When all things are set, press Create to create the group.
- Chat and call people in the group and share your interests with them at the same time.
The first most and famous free IM & video calls app is none other than Skype. 560 million users are happy with its services. It is simple, fast, free, and mostly used for business purposes. Users use Skype for online interviews, meetings, conferences, lectures, etc. Steps to use Group Chats and Group call on Skype are as follows:
- Open KIK For PC app(on any device i.e. mobile phone, Laptops, Personal Computers, etc.) and sign up for free calling.
- Go to Contacts option.
- Select Create New Group option.
- Add the people you want to be in a group with.
- Create the group and add Group Image and Name the Group.
- Chat with the users in the text box, or you can hear both voices, and video calls them by selecting the calling options.
Instantly reach to the people for free, and you don’t have to have their phone numbers. All you need to have is to be on the friend’s list on Facebook with that person. Over 1.2 billion people are using the app and are very much satisfied with it. Steps to use Group Chats and Calls on messenger are as follows:
- Open Facebook Messenger app and Go to Group Icon.
- Select the category like Group for family, for BFFs, etc.
- Select the friends you want in the group.
- Name the Group and add Display Picture to the group.
- When all set, then press the Create Group on the top right side of the screen.
- For chatting, type the message in the text box.
- For voice call, tap on the receiver icon next to group name.
- For video calling, tap on the video icon next to receiver image.
Text Now Messenger:
Message and video call with your near and dear ones, no matter which device they are, it’s just it must be a smartphone with the internet connection. It is serving 150 million happy customers. Steps to use Group Chats and Calls on Text Now are as follows:
- Open Text Now free video calls and chats app.
- Select the group chat option and add people by choosing their contact number.
- Name the Group and add Group picture.
- Create the group by selecting Create button.
- Now you can voice call, chat and Video chat with your loved ones.
The above-discussed apps/websites have been tested and then recommended to you. There are much more apps like these, and you may also find other services attractive, so if you have any other recommendation of apps/website regarding this topic, please do share.