Published on June 2nd, 2020 | by Ali Dino0
9 Ways to Clean Your Home Using Technology
There is no doubt about it: technology has given way to many innovations that continue to improve our lives for the better. From something run-of-the-mill such as everyday smartphone technology to more advanced developments such as software programming, the technological possibilities seem to be getting bigger every waking day.
Additionally, technology has also given homeowners a lot of ways to maintain and clean their houses effectively with little to no wasted time and effort.
In this article, we’ll show you 9 different ways to clean your home using the power of technology. From a broad range of smart home cleaning devices to the wide selection of tech-powered cleaning services available today.
1. Home Robot Vacuum Cleaners
- One of the fastest and easiest ways to clean your house is by using a robotic vacuum cleaner. These robotic cleaners are equipped with intelligent programming that allows them to sweep and suck the dirt out of your floor surfaces at home. Not only that, but you can also operate them via remote control or leave them to their own devices — the latter of which wouldn’t require you to lift a single finger. The main advantage that sets robotic vacuum cleaners apart from traditional vacuum cleaners is the low-noise feature. You can spend an entire day going about your own business without the device bothering you with any harsh, audible noise.
2. Smart Assistants
- Siri, Alexa, and Google Voice — these are just three of the most famous smart assistants that help you organize your tasks and tick each errand off your to-do list with ease. But apart from these basic and day-to-day tasks, smart assistants can also help you achieve a cleaner and more organized home. While Siri or Alexa can’t help you with the most basic cleaning task of washing your dishes or sweeping your floor, they can still help you plan ahead of time to avoid any dirt or dust from setting in. You can set alarms and reminders for daily, weekly, monthly, or even quarterly cleaning schedules — from cleaning your bedsheets to taking out the trash and all the way to defrosting your fridge!
3. Air Purifiers and Cleaners
- Smart air purifiers and cleaners prevent harmful air particles from getting inside your home, reducing the chances of dust, dirt, and other contaminants from setting on different surfaces. This will also lessen the amount of effort that goes into cleaning these formations from every corner of your house. Most smart air purifiers and cleaners can also be integrated into your smart home system, letting famous smart assistants like Siri and Alexa schedule hourly and daily air cleaning tasks.
4. Cleaning Apps
- Staying on top of all home cleaning chores can be made easier with an all-in-one app that lets you keep track of every household to-do. Whether you’re living alone or a family of five, having a dependable cleaning app can be extremely useful to help you stay on schedule, record your cleaning progress, and plan better ahead of time. Most of these apps can also be integrated into smartwatches and are free to download on the App Store and Google Play Store.
5. Home Cleaning Services
- For people who are always on-the-go and don’t have the time to do the cleaning themselves, there are a lot of best part time maid services and home cleaners that can be booked digitally — whether online or through an official app. These home cleaning services offer the full breadth of services — from bathroom, kitchen, dining room to bedroom cleaning. Just schedule an appointment using any of the service’s digital channels and expect to get squeaky clean service in an instant.
6. Aroma Diffusers
- Keep your home smelling clean and feeling fresh with a powerful aroma diffuser. There are a lot of available smart diffusers in the market today that can be integrated to your smartphone device. With just a simple tap, the built-in app can emit signals to direct the diffuser to unleash a fresh whiff of your favorite scent. These diffusers are also built-in with color-changing party lights, helping you keep your home smelling clean in style.
7. Sanitizing Wands
- Kill up to 99.99% of germs and allergens in your home with a UV sanitizing wand. To use the device, simply hover and place it directly on a surface that needs to be disinfected. This is a portable home cleaning gadget that can be taken anywhere — from the confines of your home to your next work trip’s hotel room.
8. Window Washers
- Forget squeegees and sky-high ladders: window washers are robotic vacuum cleaners that climb up your windows to give them a nice and thoroughly clean. They work by attaching a suction to a glass pane and moving around on the surface in a wiping motion. So if you want to clean your windows without the risk of falling, a window washer is the perfect home cleaning gadget for you.
9. Mopping Robot Machines
- Similar to a robotic vacuum cleaner, mopping machines can sweep and mop your home’s floor area to perfection by way of a remote control device or a popular self-cleaning function. These machines are also known to emit low levels of noise, letting you spend the entire day without being disturbed by any loud whirring sound. The only thing that you have to do is to throw or wash the dirty cleaning mop or pad once the machine has finished tidying up your floor..