Published on December 1st, 2018 | by Bibhuranjan0
10 Best Time Management Tools That Will Grow Your Business
Time is a crucial factor that is going to decide the fate of your business. If you use it wisely, you would reap huge benefits. However, if you aren’t using the best time management tools and practices, then your business is surely going to experience some troubles here and there.
This post mainly focuses on the list of 10 incredible time management software. You can boost your productivity and grow your business with these amazing time-tracking tools.
Let’s see how:
ProofHub comes packed with powerful features to eliminate the need of having too many different tools to run your business. Its versatility makes it an all-in-one software with impressive project management features. It acts as one place for all your projects, teams, and communications. Its online time tracking tool allows teams to set time estimates, track time spent on tasks and maintain a record of every minute they spend working on tasks.
- Set time estimates for better time management
- Track time spent on tasks using a timer
- Use timesheets to record data
- Get by-minute details of resources
Pricing: From $45/month
Scoro is a great time management software used by hundreds of teams to plan, manage, and track time. It’s much different from other tools in the market as it isn’t just easy to use but also comes with a neat interface. From an individual to an entire company, manage time in one place without much effort. Moreover, Scoro’s reporting capabilities are incomparable to any other time management solution on the market.
- Track actual and billable hours spent on projects, clients, and meetings
- Know exactly how well your team is utilized, and what their time is spent on
- Schedule meetings in a shared team calendar
Pricing: From $22 user/month.
Everything works much better with Toggl as it is known for hassle-free time tracking. The best thing about this time-tracking software is how effortlessly it integrates with other third-party tools and applications. It makes time tracking simple and effective. It acts as a perfect add-on to your existing time-tracking system and helps you to be productive throughout the day.
- Online and offline time-tracking
- Impressive tracking reminders and idle detection
- Time entries are synced between the phone apps, desktop apps, the Toggl Chrome extension and the website
Pricing: From $9 user/month
If you’ve always found tracking employee tough, ClickTime could come to your rescue. It is a timesheet as well as time-tracking software that helps businesses track employee time usage. It is quite helpful in reducing costs, increasing project visibility, and staying in budget. Also, quickly approve employee hours, or dive into dashboards and reports that make it easy to manage budgets and plan employee time.
- Record employee hours — no matter where they are or what they’re doing
- Online timesheets and billable time entries
- Track time on your phone or laptop
Pricing: From $12 month/user
Timecamp isn’t a just another time tracking software but comes packed with features that will definitely skyrocket your productivity. Most importantly, you get to keep your billing on track, evaluate performances against teams, create and send invoices. You can integrate it with multiple project management, accounting, help desk software, and many more. Easily manage workforce and track employees’ leaves and vacation days with its simple and intuitive interface.
- Quick and easy billable time tracking
- Effective team management
- Attendance tracker to take care of leaves
Pricing: From $6 user/month for larger teams
Harvest is one of the most popular time tracking tools that has successfully cemented its position in the market all these years. Unlock key information about your business by smart time and expenditure tracking. Harvest collates raw timesheets data into a visual summary of where your team’s time is going. It offers simple interface that makes time tracking and client billing easier, faster, and better.
- Track time to specific clients, projects, and tasks
- Intuitive visual reports
- Send invoices online and get paid faster
- Integrated with PayPal and Stripe
Pricing: From $12 /month + $10/month for each additional user
If you are running a client-focused business, Avaza could be a great asset for you. From collaborating on projects to tracking time, managing expenses to invoicing your customers, you can do everything and manage your business from any device. With this online time tracking solution, invite people to enter time, set flexible per project, per user rates and enjoy easy billing and reporting. It boasts a huge clientele having popular names like that of L’OREAL, Deloitte, Craft Root among others.
- One-click time tracking from every screen
- Track time directly on tasks
- Optional timesheet approval workflows
Pricing: Free for up to 5 projects, from $9.95 for larger teams
Whether you’re a freelancer or have hundreds of employees, Tick turns time management software into a streamlined communication tool. It’s straightforward timecard works in just three steps: Select your project (organized by client), select the task, and enter your time. Once your time is entered, you can enter notes, use timesheet reporting to get budget feedback or dig deeper into projects with just a click. It has built timers that run on your phone, watch, tablet, desktop or browser. You’re never more than a few clicks (or taps) away from entering your time.
- Offers a direct way to track your time against a budget
- Get specifics on the time entered
- In-app timers free you up to stay on task
- Powerful reporting features
Pricing: From $19/month
It’s a simple time tracker and timesheet app that lets you and your team track work hours on projects. Easily track time you spend working on activities, see exactly where the time goes, and improve your productivity. Mark time records as billable and Clockify will apply your hourly rates, so you can send reports to clients.
- Set hourly rates, and calculate billable hours and payroll
- Filter and group time entries
- Save and share reports with clients
- Print and export timesheet data (PDF, CSV, Excel)
Everhour is a simple and transparent time tracking software trusted by over 2,000 businesses in more than 70 countries. It is popular for being known as an accurate employee time tracking software for reporting, invoicing and painless payroll.
- Accurate time tracking and task based estimation
- Flexible reports to analyze time
- Create invoices from time entries
- Easily integrable with popular project management software
Pricing: From $8/month paid annually