Published on June 19th, 2018 | by Guest0
5 Great Tips For Proper Swimming Pool Maintenance
If you have a swimming pool, then you must ensure that it is adequately maintained. Here are some of the easiest ways to achieve just that.
5 Easy Ways To Maintain Your Swimming Pool
1. Don’t Allow Particles In The Swimming Pool: This is a common challenge that every swimming pool owner faces. Dust, leaves, debris and all kind of unwanted elements which find their way into the swimming water. Do use automatic pool vacuum for keeping the pool clean, as this system will pick off all the mess as quick as they are in the water. Also, ensure that the pool is not next to a tree which sheds the leaves frequently.
2. Water Treatment: Unfailingly, treat the swimming pool water so to ensure that the algae and germs don’t crop up. But doing the pH level tests before the water treatment will provide the knowledge of water condition, and the right kind of treatment can be administered. Do add chlorine to the water irrespective of test results.
3. Changing Pool Water: There is conflicting information on the frequency at which the pool water should be changed. Some advice to do it in a year, while few suggest once in 5 years; but there are no such fixed rules for changing the pool water. But ideally it should be done once in a month, if this is affordable. Though, do not keep the pool water for over 6 months.
4. Vacuum In The Pool: Using an excellent best pool vacuum will help in many ways. It will save you from much stress on continually watching over and then cleaning the debris from the pool water surface. It works on its own once switched on, while it ensures that every crevice be cleaned while the walls gets taken care in the utmost professional manner. A dedicated vacuum may cost a fortune, but if you wish to avoid on the unnecessary trouble and expensive solutions; then this is an expenditure only occurring once.
5. Monitor The Pool Usage: It is the most vital of all. Always monitor how the swimming pool is being utilised, which also means that it is used by the people who are allowed to do so. A lot of people would make an unnecessary pressure over the pool, which would then make frequent maintenance a norm; consequently, the expenses would rise. Furthermore, indiscriminate usage of the pool by people who do not know the fundamental pool etiquette or deny to follow it; would make the pool have more bodily waste. Thus, with strict pool usage guidelines, you would know that only the people who are well aware of the pool etiquettes will use your swimming pool.
This way, you will have not much hassle with the maintenance of your swimming pool, while you will be sure that you spend only the amount that you have allocated for the maintenance and not above it. Also, know that you should consult professionals if you wish to add something big or expand your swimming pool. It will safeguard you from unnecessary hassles and be spending money unnecessarily.
I am Julie, and I’m on the content team at Poolvacuumhq.com. Being an ardent swimming lover, I write almost everything about home improvement or swimming ranging from product reviews and also awesome safety tips on living a healthy life.