Published on April 30th, 2018 | by Guest0
How To Create A Landing Page From Scratch – 11 Best Practices [Infographic]
Building a perfect landing page for your business can be time-consuming if you are unaware of the important elements that you need to incorporate into it. Without a checklist of the best landing page practices, chances of you committing common landing page mistakes are quite high. As such, if you are a newbie then here is a fool-proof guide on how to create a landing page from scratch.
Comprising of 11 best practices, this guide comes in the form of an infographic. This infographic highlights the key components that are a must-have for all landing pages. And by making use of these, you will be able to build a landing page that is well-optimized for all – users as well as search engines alike.
To give you a glimpse, here is the list of key components covered in this infographic that will help you launch a perfect landing page for your varied marketing campaigns.
- Pick a right colour-scheme that is visually appealing.
- Create a killer headline that draws audience attention.
- Include a personalized and descriptive CTA (call-to-action) button.
- Write a compelling copy. Stress more on benefits than features.
- Add images/graphics that are relevant to your landing page.
- Add authentic client/customer testimonials.
- Include trust symbols and social proof.
- Ensure that your lead capture form is short.
- Place your lead capture form above-the-fold.
- Include not more than 1 or 2 navigation links.
- Make use of A/B split test.
These key landing page factors are all that you need to build a clutter-free landing page that converts. Thus, check out this infographic guide now and for further reference, read this complete landing page guide. Also, you can download this infographic for free and keep it handy for future use.
Take a look!
The Anatomy Of A (Perfect) Landing Page [Infographic] by the team at LeadForest
About the author:
Kristel is a Digital & Social enthusiast. She loves to write about latest trends in Social Media, SEO & Everything Digital.