Published on July 8th, 2017 | by Guest0
Enhance the Most Commonly Spoken Language
English is the most commonly used language in the world. It is spoken by approximately 375 million people and in more than 50 countries. It is the only language that helps people in the world to connect with each other. The ever increasing use of the language has made it one of the most important languages of the world. There are many institutions that provide english coaching classes. Because of increasing demand of the language, these institutions can be seen in every nook and corner of the world. Thus, it is clear that english is the only language spoken everywhere in the world and is the most demanded language.
People usually face difficulties and challenges while learning and using the language. These challenges mainly includes: rules of grammar, ever expanding vocabulary, making sentences, spelling errors, pronunciation mistakes and many more. It takes a lot of time and effort to learn and properly use the language.
Understanding all the challenges and difficulties faced by people while learning the language, we came forward with some tips and tricks that will provide great assistance to you while making correct use of the language.
- Do not be afraid in making mistakes- The very first step in doing something new is never be afraid of committing mistakes. It is only the fear of committing mistakes that keeps you away from trying and learning something new. It is only when you commit mistakes you get to know what you did wrong. This increases the scope of improving yourself. So, while you are attempting to learn english, be ready to commit mistakes. It is only when you will speak wrong; you will make others hear your mistakes and it is only then that they will be able to correct you.
- Stays surrounded in english- Always be surround in english. Be in an environment where you are surrounded with people speaking english. When you are surrounded by english speaking people you are able to learn passively. Moreover, the best way to learn english is through speaking.
- Keep practicing everyday- Establish a routine that you are going to follow every day. Practice every single day. Make a plan and decide how much time you are going to invest on practicing to improve your english skills. Once you develop a plan and a routine always remember to stick to it. It is only through practice that you will be able to notice an improvement.
- Concentrate on all 4 core skills- While learning and improving your english, you need to focus equally on all 4 core skills. The 4 core skills include: reading, writing, speaking and listening. Focusing on these 4 and practicing them regularly you will be able to improve your english in every possible area. It is very important to focus on all of them equally because proper knowledge of all of them will enable you to get an improvement overall.
- Enhance your vocabulary everyday- Always remember to learn a new word every day. Vocabulary in english is very vast. You just cannot learn it all in a single day or in a month. It always keeps growing so just stick to the fact of learning a new word each day. Following this strategy you will be able to improve and expand your vocabulary.
- Make a journal of all the new words- Prepare a journal and write all the words in that journal. This way you are able to have a list of all the words you learn. Whenever you learn a new word just remember to jot it down in your journal. Never forget to go through the prepared journal after a certain period of time.
- Take a test- Remember to include a test in your plan. Take your own test after a certain period of time. This will help you to know your own level of improvement. By conducting test and doing it with full honesty you will be able to know that you will be able to see the difference between where you started and where you have reached.
- Build a learning attitude- Create an environment in which you actually want to learn. Learning always grows and comes faster when you want to learn and not when you feel that you have to learn. Create an atmosphere in which you want to learn. Take learning as something you readily want to do. Building this attitude will assist you in learning more efficiently.
- Always be ready to ask for help- If you are not able to understand anything while are working upon improving your skills always feel open to ask for help. Never feel shy. Ask for help from your family, friends, teachers and who so ever you feel can help you. Asking for help never degrades you. It instead helps you in improving yourself. So, always be ready to ask for help.
- Review whatever you have learnt- Never forget to review whatever you have learnt in the past. Reviewing the past learning helps you to retain better all the things you have learnt till date. This makes it possible for you to never forget whatever you have learnt in the past. Thus, always remember to review your previous learning.
- Think of all other forms- Whenever you learn a new word, think of all of its other forms. The other forms includes: adjective, noun and adverb. This will help you in using the word with its other forms whenever required.
These were certain tips and tricks that if followed will help you at great in improving your language and its uses. Moreover, with an improved english you will be able to perform best in your assignments, essay writing and all other academic writing tasks that are a must to do for the students. Having an enhanced english will help you communicate with other people by being at the best of your level confidence. With great english skills, you can fit in any part of the world.
About the author:
Jessica Gross is one of the professionals in academic help services who always search new topic and provide helpful information to students.