Published on December 30th, 2016 | by Guest0
Jensen JTA-230 3 Speed Stereo Turntable with Built-in speakers
Jensen JTA-230 is an old-school turntable with classic design, simple features, and incredible performance capabilities. It’s quite popular due to its simplicity and efficiency, but it’s also valuable because it’s not really expensive. We’re here to give you the detailed information about Jensen JTA-230, it’s design, features, and advantages you can benefit from.
The design of Jensen JTA-230 Stereo Turntable
The design of this phenomenal turntable model includes several segments – the lightweight design, the dimensions (excellent portability), the plain outward appearance, and satisfactory durability:
- The lightweight design
This is one of the greatest features of Jensen JTA-230 – it’s lightweight and it’s incredibly easy to carry around from place to place. It weighs only 5.5 pounds and it’s safe to say that it’s as compact as it can be.
- Amazing portability and dimensions
Being portable, Jensen JTA-230 offers a lot of advantages. You can put it wherever you want as it won’t take up too much of your space. The exact dimensions of this model are 13.75” by 13.38” by 6.38”.
- Simple, yet beautiful outward appearance
The old-school vintage design is what people like the most about Jensen JTA-230. It’s simple, yet it resembles the old models. However, Jensen JTA-230 comes equipped with a lot of modern features that do not impede upon the vintage design.
- Satisfactory durability
This turntable model might not offer the greatest durability, but it’s definitely not flimsy. You might need to be careful more than usual, but you shouldn’t fret about breaking it too much – it can withstand some damage.
The features of Jensen JTA-230 Stereo Turntable
The JTA-230 is a belt-driven stereo turntable that can play at variable speeds of 33, 45, and 78 rotations per second. It’s equipped with stereo system, an USB port, a cable that could be used to convert vinyl records into any digital format (record, edit, convert to mp3 function), an AUX input (very versatile and compatible with most modern cell phone devices), Pitch Control, Volume & Tone control settings.
- A belt driven mechanism that can play at variable speeds
You can play your records on this turntable at variable speeds. Available settings feature 33, 45, and 78 rotations per minute.
- A stereo system
Stereo speakers are quite common, so we can make a distinction by their quality. The ones that are equipped to Jensen JTA-230 turntable are the ones that possess extremely high quality and superior reliability.
- USB port and AUX input
These features improve compactness and overall versatility of Jensen JTA-230 – the USB can be used to connect your turntable to your PC and listen to your vinyl records, convert them, or edit them.
- Editing Software program
The editing software program allows you to edit, convert, or record your music content into MP3 format
- Pitch, Volume, and Tone control features
The Pitch, Volume, and Tone control allow you to customize the sound output of your turntable in the best way possible. Use these features when you think that the sound output of Jensen JTA-230 needs improvement.
Value for the price
The Jensen JTA-230 is the best portable turntable in the price range. It may have some flaws, but you will have a hard time finding a better model for the money. The incredible sound output, the simple, yet attractive design, and various handy features make this turntable model extremely valuable for the price.
The “good” and the “bad” about Jensen JTA-230 Stereo Turntable
As we mentioned before, Jensen JTA-230 is not perfect – it has some minor flaws that can easily be compensated for by the manifold of exquisite features.
The “good” about Jensen JTA-230
- Very affordable price – This turntable model is one of the cheaper ones;
- Beautiful design – It’s simple, straightforward, and it’s old-school. Great design that is easy to clean and maintain;
- Incredible sound output – Stereo speakers provide excellent sound clarity and consistency;
- Belt driven mechanism – Jensen JTA-230 can play at three different speeds – 33, 45, or 78 rotations per minute;
- Aux input and stereo jack – You can connect this turntable to any smartphone device;
- Pitch, Volume, and Tone control – superior customization possibilities;
- Lightweight design – Jensen JTA-230 weighs only 5.5 pounds and you can carry it whenever you want with ease;
- Portability – Apart from being lightweight, this turntable model is also quite small and portable;
The “bad” about Jensen JTA-230
- The durability leaves a lot to be desired – not one of the sturdier models, definitely. It feels flimsy to the touch.
- It might not be loud enough – the built-in speakers provide great sound clarity, but the sound is not too strong on its own;
The Final Verdict
Jensen JTA-230 is one of the best portable turntable models on the market. Sure, it has its flaws, but the manifold of advantages and benefits are more than capable of making it up. Terrific value, great price, and majestic performance.
I’m Alex Fran who has worked in the IT field and sound technology industry for several years now. Today, I am an affiliate blogger who likes to educate my audience more about sound technology. Visit https://www.musicinstrumentscenter.com to find the any music instrument that you need.