Published on July 13th, 2016 | by Guest0
Tablet Point-of-Sale (POS) solutions [Infographic]
As payment processing progresses, tablet point of sale solutions are steadily becoming the preferred checkout method of most customers. With an capability to condense long lines and cut down on wait times, these tablets put staff anywhere in the store. Their sleek displays have numerous other benefits, servicing globally and acting locally. Tablet point of sale systems also have a few marketing advantages. We’ve listed a few of them below:
- Accessing business’s sales history and analytics from one place.
- Staying up to date with pre-generated and custom reports that update automatically.
- Using multiple currencies and customizing tax settings.
- Storing product descriptions, SKUs and price points in one place, and updating sync in real-time across all devices.
- Managing staff.
- Downloading sales data into spreadsheets that can be uploaded into booking software.
- Filtering reports by price, source, or date.
- Showcasing products off the floor.