Published on October 4th, 2021 | by Ali Dino0
Proven Way to Recover Lost Bitcoin or Cryptocurrency Investment Scam
CRYPTOINVESTIGO – [email protected] is one of the very few legitimate bitcoin scam recovery services. Cryptoinvestigo makes use of an electronic digital currency chargeback process. This process complies with all necessary global agencies. A few of these relevant global (both national and international) agencies include the U.S Security and Exchange Commission SEC.gov with its Edgar platform’s database having a holistic company search to identify companies that can scam you of your bitcoin or cryptocurrency investment.
IMPORTANT: Due to very high demand, CRYPTOINVESTIGO only takes up cases involving losses of $75k and above
How Blockchain Scammed Bitcoin Recovery In Cryptocurrency Works
The recovery processes to recover scammed bitcoin, stolen cryptocurrency, or money lost to binary options forex trading and other related investment scam comes in cryptocurrency from the blockchain. It is actually mostly in form of Bitcoin (BTC) through a forensic cryptocurrency chargeback on the “Blockchain-Cryptoinvestigo” shared platform integration and agreement. So if you need to find out whether recovered assets will be in cryptocurrency the answer is YES with an equivalent of the U.S. dollars or the relevant currency. And how much will your refund be? The value of a cryptocurrency changes constantly. Before you buy something with cryptocurrency, learn how the refunds are calculated.
How To Recover Bitcoin Binary Options Investment Scam?
Although cryptocurrency transactions are anonymous, the transactions may be posted to a public ledger, like Bitcoin’s blockchain. A blockchain is a public list of records that shows when someone transacts with cryptocurrency and Blockchain has all this information stored on its database. Depending on the cryptocurrency, the information added to the blockchain can include information like the transaction amount and the date of the transaction.
How to Initiate Blockchain Bitcoin Recovery
First thing is to send a message request to [email protected] Then provide information of blockchain transactions which should include the sender’s and recipient’s wallet addresses — a long string of numbers and letters linked to a digital wallet that stores cryptocurrency. Both the transaction amount and wallet addresses could be used to identify who the actual people using it are.
You must keep a good record of all blockchain transactions because they will all be required for the recovery of the scammed cryptocurrency by the fund’s recovery expert.
Essential records for bitcoin recovery;
1. Sender’s the cryptocurrency wallet address
2. Receiver’s the cryptocurrency wallet address
3. Date of transaction
4. Amount involved in scammed bitcoin/cryptocurrency transaction
5. Hash numbers generated from the transaction
6. Platform used for scammed bitcoin payment
7. Bitcoin/crypto recovery private key (Optional)
How to Avoid Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Scams
As more people get interested in cryptocurrency, scammers are finding more ways to use it. For example, scammers might offer investment and business “opportunities,” promising to double your investment or give you financial freedom or using an unsecured means of logging in, instead of using bittrader login which will secure the transaction. We will show you tips to look out for, to spot a bitcoin or crypto scam.
Watch out for anyone who:
• Guarantees that you’ll make double money within an unreasonable time
• Promises big payouts that will double your money in a short time
•Promises free money in dollars or cryptocurrency
• Makes claims about their company that are not clear
Cryptojacking is when scammers use your computer or smartphone’s processing power to “mine” cryptocurrency for their own benefit for binary options trading, and without your reclaim crypto permission. Scammers can put malicious code onto your device simply by visiting a website. Then they can help themselves to your device’s processor without you knowing.
If you notice that your device is slower than usual, burns through battery power quickly, or crashes, your device might have been cryptojacked with a binary options scam. Here is what to do about it to recover money lost:
• Close sites or apps that slow your device or drain your battery.
• Use antivirus software, set software and apps to update automatically, and never install software or apps you do not trust even from social media links.
• Do not click links without knowing where they lead and be careful about visiting unfamiliar websites.
• Consider a browser extension or ad blockers that can help defend against crypto-jacking. But do your research first. Read reviews and check trusted sources before installing any online tools. Some websites may keep you from using their site if you have blocking software installed.
How to Report and Recover Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Scams
Report fraud, trading scam, and other suspicious activity involving cryptocurrency, or other digital assets to:
• CryptoInvestigo – [email protected]
• the FTC at ftc.gov/complaint
• the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) at sec.gov/tcr
Services to Recover Your Lost Funds
- Best bitcoin recovery expert to recover scammed bitcoin
- I got scammed bitcoin
- How to retrieve stolen bitcoin
- Recover scammed bitcoin UK
- Bitcoin scammer list 2021
- How to recover bitcoin from scammer
- Report a bitcoin scammer
- How to get money back from scammer bitcoin
- How To Recover Scammed Bitcoin IQ Options
Easy steps To Recover BItcoin, Crypto, IQ Options Scam BTC Funds Lost to Crypto Investment Scam
• Send a message request to: [email protected]
• Send information on the website details and names of the Company that scammed you of Forex Trading, Bitcoin, Binary Options, Ethereum Investment, Bitcoin Cash, and other cryptocurrency investments.
• You need to keep details of the transactions including the bitcoin addresses, Bank details (Where applicable) Phone numbers associated with the representatives of the company that scammed you of bitcoin investment to be recovered.
• Tell us your story on how long you have been investing in the company and the interest that was promised at the end of the process.
• A summary of the agreement (If applicable) is also required for possible local authorities
• You can choose if you would prefer Ethical hacking prowess during the process or a traditional process that requires little technology.
Conclusion – Guaranteed Way to Recover Lost Bitcoin or Cryptocurrency Investment Scam
Use the best electronic funds recovery solution known as CryptoInvestigo ( [email protected] ). Act fast by contacting a reliable bitcoin/cryptocurrency funds recovery expert as soon as you suspect that you have fallen victim to a bitcoin, cryptocurrency investment scam.