Published on April 18th, 2020 | by Sumit Bhowal0
5 Advantages of Airtel Online Recharge through Airtel Thanks App
The telecom giant, Airtel is well renowned for its outstanding plans and benefits it offers to the customers. The brand ensures in every step that the customers remain satisfied with the customer centric and uninterrupted services of the network and various other perks. One of the wonderful service of the brand that has been nothing less than a boon to the customers is that of Airtel Thanks app. Airtel online recharge has become really simple and fast through the Airtel Thanks app available on all major app platforms. The app has lately earned a lot of appreciation from its customers, especially the prepaid ones who need to regularly recharge their accounts. Customers appreciate the many benefits that it comes with including recharge reminders for their packs.
So, let us find out what does this app have that has encouraged so many customers to go ahead and use it.
- Silver tier membership – By getting an unlimited combo recharge of less than INR 249, any prepaid subscriber can turn into an Airtel Thanks Silver member. An Airtel Thanks Silver member gets benefits such as unlimited song streaming and downloads with Free Wynk Music subscription, and live TV on their smartphones with free Airtel Xstream App subscription.
- Gold tier membership – By purchasing an unlimited combo recharge of Rs 249 or more, the prepaid customers can avail the benefits of Gold tier. The advantages include Eros Now, ZEE5, HOOQ, ALT Balaji and much more with Free Airtel TV Premium subscription and unlimited song streaming and downloads with Free Wynk Music Subscription. In addition to this, they can also get one year free Norton security along with Rs 2,000 cash back by paying for a new 4G smartphone.
- Platinum tier membership – To qualify for the Platinum membership the prepaid customers need to purchase an unlimited combo plan of INR 499 or more. By doing so they will get access to handset damage protection, three months of Netflix, priority customer support and free Airtel Books Readers Club subscription. They will get all of this along with the benefits of Gold tier.
- Free Amazon Prime subscription – Prepaid customers can opt for Airtel recharge of INR 349 pack that has 28 day validity, and get one year subscription of Amazon Prime.
- Exclusive Rewards – Prepaid customers who are on airtel recharge plans of INR 119 or more get exclusive rewards. However, the rewards have a certain period of validity; hence, the customers are advised to claim the rewards at the earliest.
The prepaid customers can enjoy a lot of benefit doing airtel online recharge prepaid through the Airtel Thanks app. They just need to install the app in their smartphone, and can also link their saving account with the Airtel Payments Bank which they can also use to send eGift cards to their dear ones include shopping vouchers and travel vouchers. By joining Airtel Payments Bank on this app, customers can truly enjoy fast, convenient and safe transactions.