Published on February 1st, 2020 | by Manish Gehlot0
Top 8 Flowers to give on your first Valentine’s date
The first date is undoubtedly amazing. From that little anxiety strokes to the whole bunch of excitement, we all have felt a bag of mixed emotions while going on the first date. While we try to make everything as dreamy as possible from choosing the romantic venue, classy outfit to the cuisine, picking the right flowers to impress your crush is equally essential. Since history, first date flowers have always been a unique way to demonstrate your affection for someone special. And as you can see, Valentine’s Day is edging ever closer, many of you must be holding your breath tight to propose your crush and make them yours forever.
We suggest you don’t go after materialistic gifts or expensive presents as the way to a real woman’s heart always go through fresh flowers. But you need to understand the personality of your girl better as you might take the most expensive tulips for her and get to know she is a rose lover.
Here we have come up with a list of top 8 flowers that are sure to impress your love interest on the very first date:
- Orchids: Orchids: One of the most expensive flowers are the Orchids known for its beauty and elegance. This luxury flower is a symbol of love and affection and can be a viable flower gift option to impress your crush. Orchids have a mystique that seems to set them apart from most other flowers, and it’s mild fragrance is sure to melt anyone’s heart. A bunch of blue or purple orchids look exceptionally classy.
- Tulips: Tulips are the perfect spring flowers to give as a romantic gesture to your loved ones. They are an excellent pick for Valentine’s Day. Tulips are available in more than 100 gorgeous colours and are the one which is not readily available in the market. If you can’t choose one single colour for your lover, pick a bouquet of fresh Indian Meadow Tulip Flowers which has different shades of tulips and watch their smiling reaction after receiving it.
- Roses: Rose symbolizes romance and love. It exudes love in its various forms. You’ll always see couples exchanging roses on their special days to express love. Even Shakespeare, in its classic play of Romeo-Juliet, portrayed red roses in multiple shots. There are many variants of roses available in the market be it white roses, pink roses, yellow roses or even black roses. But Red Roses are the most romantic flowers of all. Give a bouquet full of red roses to your crush and steal their heart forever.
- Daisies: Gerbera daisies are a very popular choice and come in a vast array of bright colours. This simple looking flower holds every petal of elegance and friendship. You can give a bouquet of Daisies to your crush on their very first date as a friendly gesture and let them know about your growing affection towards them. The heavenly scent of daisies is sure to take your relationship in the right direction.
- Camellia: This drop-dead gorgeous flower stands on the note of long-lasting love. If you’re looking for a soulmate and a partner who stays forever, these beautiful flowers are the best to reward them with. Camellia flowers are so attractive and are not an easy flower to find in the market or online. If you take this flower to give to your lover, choose an intense red or a passionate pink colour and tell them how deep is your love and how you want a lifetime commitment from them.
- Lilac: These light Violet beauties are sure to sway away any lover’s heart. These small flowers represent the first pangs of love. These flowers would be an excellent choice for Valentine’s date for the people in love. All these flowers, when combined in a beautiful bouquet, looks jaw-dropping and we are sure it will steal all your lover’s attention on the first date.
- Carnations: You must have seen these pastel flowers gracing the decor of weddings and other big celebrations. If you have an introvert and shy type Lady friend, then white carnations would be best for the first date as it symbolises pure love and comfort. These minimalist flowers are sure to present your feelings to your crush in a subtle way. Take a step forward and express your true feelings to your love interest with carnations in your hand.
- The Blue Iris: This graceful flower is named after the Greek Goddess of love. The Blue Iris is known for its sophistication and colour that attracts people towards him. If you have full faith in your love and believe you have a beautiful future ahead with your dream girl, then Blue Iris flower is a lovely and unique flower to give as a romantic Valentine’s gift.
So these were the top 8 flowers you can pick without a second thought to give to your crush on the very first date and steal their hearts forever.