Published on January 28th, 2021 | by Bibhuranjan0
Are You Going Through A Financial Crisis? Learn about the Top 3 Same-day Loan Apps
Emergencies are unfortunate and can often leave you in a precarious financial situation like when you have to pay hospital bills, wedding expenses or when buying a mobile or laptop, you may want same day loans that can help you to spot the mild of the day without having economic hiccups.
While financial crisis isn’t a new phenomenon and more often than not, people are bound to end up in this situation due to a number of reasons. In those perilous times, a donor or a quick loan can mean the world to the person in need. Therefore, if you are in urgent need of cash and thinking about an instant same day loan, then this post will be helpful for you as we are talking about how you can get a personal instant loan through the best same day loan applications.
As the name suggests, the same day loan is an unsecured loan that offers you immediate approval the day you apply for it. If you want cash or money quickly, then choosing this type of loan can be a terrific option for you.
Below are some reasons:
- With the help of same day loans, you don’t have to maintain any collateral of guarantee.
- This application process is very easy i.e. you can follow it online without physical submission of files or forms.
- This kind of loan facilitates you to meet your urgent financial needs quickly.
- Instant one day approvals.
- You can also take this loan at low interest, but you have to make sure that you have a good credit history.
Now, let’s take a look at the best same day loan applications:
Money view loans is a money management application that monitors your expenses and secures a personal loan up to Rs. 5 lakh instantly. This application has the ability automatically read your bank’s SMS to help you manage your budget and track the expenses so that you can invest money accordingly.
You can take out the same day loan using the same application with a flexible rate per month. This application also allows you to choose a flexible period from 3 months to 60 months.
Features and Benefits:
- After getting the approval, you will get an instant loan of 5 lakhs with two hours directly to your bank account.
- This application has a built-in expense tracker that tracks expenses via messages.
- Money View also helps you to set and keep your budget for managing a better expense.
- With the help of its payment reminders, you won’t miss any more bills.
- The amount of the same day loan starts from Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 5 lakhs.
MoneyTap is another same day loan application available in India. You can borrow from Rs. 40,000 to Rs. 1 lakhs. The loan process is paperless, and you can instantly get the approval and the money within one day. MoneyTap is one of the fastest loan applications with which you can secure a personal loan.
Features and Benefits:
- It is a 100% paperless process with having online approval of a loan without bank inspection.
- You can pay interest only for the money borrowed and not for the full amount.
- MoneyTap has a flexible EMI duration, and it ranges from 2 to 36 months.
- You can use the application for getting approval for a personal loan within 5 minutes.
- This loan app has a secured API, and it protects your documents.
- The MoneyTap also helps you get a 0% interest rate EMI for shopping on Amazon for four months.
Backed via Indian Ventures, this is additionally one of the best same day loan apps in India. Dhani helps you to follow for a non-public loan anytime, anywhere, and for any reason. All you have to do is download the app and fill it up with your PAN number, Aadhar number, and verification code. Once verified, the loan will be distributed to the financial institution account within minutes, or as per the app’s claim, 3 minutes.
Features and Benefits:
- With no physical documentation, you can instantly get an unsecured loan within minutes with this application.
- You can repay the loan within 3 to seventy-two months, and you can foreclose the loan, and your amount is much less than INR 20,000. For more, you don’t have to charge an extra foreclosure fee.
- Loans range from as low as Rs.1000 to Rs.15,00,000
You can use any of these applications to get funds immediately if you are going through a financial crisis and you can pay your EMI’s on time. But before proceed with such loans, it is exceedingly important to understand all the terms and conditions carefully so that you don’t accidentally take a loan that you cannot pay back. Therefore, read the documentation or T&C’s carefully before applying.
Photo by Alexander Mils on Unsplash