Published on January 22nd, 2019 | by Bibhuranjan0
Why Diff Checker Tool is Decisive to Get Quality content
Writing content and submitting content that is free of all kinds of mistakes are two completely different things. Submitting / publishing content without proper proofreading can prove to a problem. On the other hand, content developers usually do not have the time to go through several pages and pluck out content pieces with problems. Even if they do, going through countless pages, reading each line and correcting every mistake are obviously big tasks. In the bargain, you can even skip mistakes which would create problems later on. You can use Prepostseo grammar checker, paraphrasing, and plagiarism checker tool to write quality content. Meanwhile, let’s see how diff checker tool can help you to write quality content;
What is a diff checker tool?
Before you read about the benefits of a tool, it is always advisable to know about its method of usage and purpose. This makes it easy to understand its benefits.
- In terms of usage, a diff checker tool is very easy to use. You need to paste two text segments in two text boxes. One of the segments is what you have written and the other would be what you are comparing it with. Depending on the standard and performance of the tool, the differences in the files would be highlighted in quick time.
- These tools are software applications and are backed by technological platforms. In other words, you cannot expect them to make mistakes like humans. This does not mean that manual proofreading is useless but it does not provide users with a 100% assurancesit that the content does not have any mistakes.
- A diff checker tool works well for people who do not have the time to proofread content. This situation is faced by content developers who do not have the time or stamina to go through each line. In addition to that, this is not needed if software can do the job with 100% accuracy.
- The best thing is that using a diff checker tool reduces the effort that writers have to invest for checking purposes. If you are using one of these tools, no proofreading for plagiarism is needed. One of these soft wares would highlight the copied sections.
Reasons to use diff checker tools for top notch content
Copied content can put your website on the shelf for ever even before it has taken off. Not even a single line of copied content should be used on the website. One of the prime reasons why a diff checker tool is necessary is the importance of producing original content.
- With so many websites being listed in a certain category, only a few are successful in getting a good rank. This is mainly because search engines have a tough criterion to rank websites. A website is only able to acquire a good rank if all the conditions are fulfilled. Submitting original content is one of the many requirements. We can consider an example in this connection.
- Consider that you have used the finest written content on your website but it is copied. This simply means that you have used content that belongs to someone else without providing him with due credit. It is obvious that we all use websites, journals, articles, blogs and other related sources to gather information but you need to understand that the information has been scratch written by someone else. Thus, it can be used with proper rephrasing but the content cannot be copied as is.
A diff checker tool detects plagiarism effectively
Publishing content that even has a small percentage of copied content can prove to be suicidal. Search Engines are quite severe in terms of content originality. If your content has been copied from a source without rephrasing and giving due credit, your website would be penalized. In certain cases, it may even be black listed. Thus, you cannot compromise on the content uniqueness in any manner.
- To compile content, we have to go through different sources. When we are going through the writing phase and working on different chapters, it becomes hard to keep a check on whether the content is being rephrased properly or not. A much easier way to handle this issue is use a diff checker tool. Once you have written the content, compare each section so that you can be sure that nothing has been copied. Taking chances with the uniqueness of the written information is nothing but foolishness.
- With a diff checker tool, you get an assurance that the written content does not resemble any other piece of written content. It is a fact that expert writers try their best to rephrase the information that they collect from different sources. Even then, a particular sentence or set of written fragments may be copied as is.
- The working process of a diff checker tool is very simple. You are provided with two text boxes to compare two sets of written text. Once you have pasted text segments and initiated the comparison process, the content that is similar in both these segments would be highlighted. As a result, you would know that the highlighted text has to be rephrased so that the chances of plagiarism can be completely eliminated.
Manual checking is a time consuming procedure
If you glance at the standard writing process, once all the content has been written, the editing team would start working and check the written content. Apart from checking for grammatical issues, the written content would also be checked for copied content. This is a time consuming process and requires immense effort from the writer.
- Diff checker software does not require any effort at all. For instance, the writer does not have to read through any content. He simply has to compare the content sections so that there are no doubts of submitting plagiarized material. These soft wares are easy to operate and the user does not have to be tech savvy in any manner to use them. They have an easy user interface and simply require the user to paste text in the required boxes.
A major improvement in paraphrasing skills
Writing content is a systematic procedure. You begin with collecting relevant information from different sources. You need to go through different websites, portals, journals and blogs to gather topic related material. However, in order to avoid plagiarism, this collected content has to be rephrased in a complete manner.
- A diff checker tool highlights the content areas that are same in both text segments. Once you see the copied text areas, you have to rephrase them in your content. When a user has to rephrase content time and again, his rephrasing / paraphrasing skills improve in a rapid manner.
- Without a diff checker tool, you may be able to highlight grammatical issues but identifying copied material is not that easy. These technological tools scan both text sections and compare them in a complete manner. In other words, you do not have to go through the pain of checking each and every line.
Written content should always be 100% original. Whether you are working on an article, web page content, blog or any other piece of writing, there is no compromise for content originality. Also check your site’s SEO because bad quality content can really harm your ranking.
- Content that you find on the internet originally belongs to an author. Creating a piece of content is never an easy job. Authors spend long durations only to complete the research work. Thus, if you are using content written by an author, it is necessary to give the due credit. This is done by rephrasing the written content.
- Even when you have rephrased the content, it may not be up to the mark. At this stage, you need a technological framework to do the checking and highlight the copied content (if any). This is where a diff checker tool comes into play. This tool compares two pieces of content and scans through each one of them. The goal is to highlight content sections that are similar. Once the scanning has been completed, the similar sections are highlighted. After that, the user has to rephrase them until they are not highlighted anymore.
- Using a diff checker tool is absolutely necessary because websites get ranked on the basis of content quality. Search Engines have strict parameters for measuring content calibre. In addition to that, no leverage is given in case of copied content. A lot of well-designed websites get black listed because the content has been copied from an online source.
- Unlike a lot of other soft wares, diff checker tools are much easier to use. Users do not need to have advanced technical knowledge to use them.