Published on October 15th, 2017 | by Guest0
Why You Should Prefer Silicone Phone Case Over Any Other Cases
Mobile phones have become much more than just a device to contact your friends or relatives. As the new phones keep launching one by one, the need of protecting their fragile bodies seems to be equally essential. The usage of a phone is so frequent that it requires being secured from dents, scratches, and cracks. You can find colorful and unusual iPhone cases or elegant Samsung Galaxy covers online. But it is sometimes difficult to choose the right cover that protects your phone without spoiling its looks.
Covers come in various sizes, style, and material. You would find leather cover, plastic, fabric, and silicone.
Before you make a decision for any of these covers, you need to know their features and usefulness.
> Plastic covers – it mostly protects the structure of the phone as it is made of plastic. Of course, there are designs and colors available for specific phone models. Typically, it works well in outdoor environments.
> Fabric – Covers made from wool, cotton or polyester are mostly to add up to a phone’s attractive looks. They provide less protection than a phone demands.
> Silicone cases – Silicone covers are created to extend the life of ordinary cases made of plastic and similar liquids or gels. But these designer phone assures your phone’s safety along with preventing scratched and cracks. They are light weighted, and that is why highly popular among smartphone users.
Apart from the material used to make this phone skins or covers, there are various aspects for which it is used. For example, wallet cases are used to cover the phone with the space available for cash and cards; flip covers are locked with a stud button or magnetic point to increase security, while water resistant and shock proof covers come with their respective features according to their names.
So why should you prefer silicone phone covers over the phone cases made of other materials? Here are a few benefits you need to consider:
– Security : Many think that silicone cases are not as capable as leather or plastic in order to prevent the damage. But in fact, silicone covers hardly interfere the natural usage of the phone and keeps the device secure most of the time.
– Lightweight : As most of you keep the phone in your pocket, light weighted and slim skin cover would be a highly preferred aspect. Silicone itself is a lightweight material so keeps the overall weight of your phone minimal.
– Functionality : It remains stuck and well fitted in a place once it is in use. Also, provides all the slots for necessary key/buttons. It is convenient to hold and gives a firm grip. Putting on the case and removing is easy.
– Natural shock absorbing : Silicone covers are made of a rubber-like material. So it is light, soft, and resists shock and water. This shock-proof attribute cushions the structural integrity of your phone and provides safety from dents and damage.
– Price : The price of any cover varies from product to product according to their features and material. Along with high standards of safety, leather covers come in high range too. The silicone cases are the best affordable protection solution with running trends that add up to the original charm of your phone.
Now that you have known the benefits, you should be sure about why should you get a silicone phone case for your device. Although buying a cover is one’s own preference, it is better to do some prior research. Personalized or customized cases are highly desirable as per the recent trends. You can refer to the online store of Miniturtle if you want to order one such phone case of your dream color, design, a quote or a photo. So, give your phone’s regular look an extraordinary skin and flaunt it proudly.