Published on March 7th, 2017 | by Guest
How to setup and use a cell phone tracker
There are many reasons as to why a person needs a cell phone tracker app. A parent might need it to keep track of the activities of their children on their smartphone, a spouse may need the app to keep watch on his/her spouse, an employer might need to keep an eye on the employees whether they are not using office time for personal purposes. Cell phone tracker app helps the user to determine the GPS location of the target device and keeps the user notified of the devices whereabouts at any point of time.
There are 3 ways to set up and use a cell phone tracker app:
- Cell phone tracker app from a service provider:
- Choosing a service provider: Many wireless service providers provide packages that are enabled to locate and track more than 1 target devices depending upon the plan you have chosen with the service provider.
- Compatibility of the cell phone with the service: for tracking a cell phone it needs be enabled with GPS. It is necessary to confirm with the service provider whether the tracking plan has compatibility with the target device. Or one can also check the manual of the target device to check compatibility.
- Cell phone tracker app:
- If the target device to be spied on is a smartphone with GPS capabilities like the android and iPhone it is easy to download the app online that tracks the GPS of the target device.
- Log on to the app market or the app store in the target device and search for cell phone tracker app according to your needs of a cell phone tracker. Example of such apps is mSpy which easily outweighs its competition because of its unmatched features other than the mobile tracking app feature and its efficient and reliable customer care. The other cell phone tracker apps are pocket nanny, Google latitude, MobiWee etc.
- Check the description of the selected app: check the reviews of the app you have chosen to use to track the activities of the target device. Some of the apps are free of cost while some apps have to be subscribed for. Usually the apps have common features like call log and SMS tracking, GPS location tracking, browsing history monitoring etc. So after checking with the description you can know whether the app chosen by you meets the needs for spying on the target device.
- Start tracking the target device: after easy downloading and installing the app on the target device you can start tracking the GPS location of the target device.
- Third party tracking app:
- Search for 3rd party cell phone tracking device: there are many manufacturers in the app market create softwares and equipment and many different tools which enable the user to track the cell phone location of the target device.
- One can take the help of Google search to find companies and websites that cell phone tracking products by typing keywords like ‘physical cell phone tracker’ or ‘cell phone tracking app’.
- Or you can also visit any retail store in your area that deals in cell phone software and ask for physical cell phone tracking products.
- Check the description and review of the chosen product to know its compatibility to the target device. Also some products may need physical plugging in whereas some might need installation on the target device.
- Once the software is set up you may start tracking the target device at any given point of time.