Published on January 29th, 2015 | by Sunit Nandi
How to watch the NFL Super Bowl 2015 legally for free
The NFL Super Bowl 2015 starts its season this year on February. Many of us love watching american football, and obviously are interested in viewing the Super Bowl every year. If you are not in the US or Canada, it will be hard for you to view the season online on official partners due to regional restrictions, or might require a third party streaming service that might charge you for a subscription. This season, however, UnoTelly (read my review of UnoTelly here) has decided to give access to the official streaming partners legally and for free using UnoDNS. So from the comfort of your home, regardless of wherever you are in the world, you can freely view this Super Bowl season.
It does not matter whether you are a UnoTelly subscriber or not. All you need to do is:
- Head over to https://www2.unotelly.com/superbowl
- Enter your name and e-mail address into the form on the page
- You’ll receive the access details in your e-mail
- Go back to https://www2.unotelly.com/superbowl and follow the device setup instructions listed there
- Then, on the broadcast day, go to that same page and choose any of the streaming channel links to view the match live
We hope you liked this method of viewing the Super Bowl for free. If you have any questions, feel free to drop your comments below.