Published on June 17th, 2020 | by Bibhuranjan0
New TCL 5G Smartphones For 2020
People are usually not economically balanced to get the best iPhone from the market. Even though the iPhone SE is now claiming to be an affordable smartphone for many, but still it becomes hard to have that budget as well. So, now comes the TCL phones into the market. With so many models available in the market from this house, you might get confused sometimes regarding the choice to make. If you are aiming for mid-range smartphones for your daily use, some of the models from TCL to watch out for are 10 5G, 10 Pro and 10L.
TCL 10 Pro at one glance
If you are making plans to purchase TCL Pro 10, then you might want to head for the features and specifications first. It has a body of 158.5 x 72.4 x 9.2 mm and weighs around 177g. The aluminium frame of this phone is amazing with back and front glass covers.
- It has bigger 6.47 inches AMOLED screen with 1080x2340px resolution. It comprises of 60Hz refresh rate and comes with Qualcomm SDM675 Snapdragon 675 chipset. You will receive Octa-core CPU for faster functionalities with Adreno 612 GPU.
It has 6GB RAM and 128 GB in-built storage service. It has a slot for Micro SDXC.
- It follows Android 10 operating system and with TCL UI.
- The main or wide camera is of 64MP and with 4-in-1 pixel binning It has 26mm focal length and with PDAF. For the ultra-wide camera, it has 16MP and with 13mm focal length. The front camera is of 24MP and with 26mm focal length.
- This phone is known for its 4500 mAh battery power with 18W fast charging support. Other the miscellaneous features, this phone has fingerprint reader, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC and single nano-SIM.
Learning about 10L now
If Pro is not your cup of tea, then you better head towards TCL 10L. With an aluminium frame and 210g of weight, this phone is quite pretty. It has a screen of 6.53 inches with IPS LCD. Moreover, it has a 1080 x 2340PX resolution. Then it has the same 60Hz refresh rate with HDR10 as well.
- This phone has a chipset of Qualcomm SDM665 Snapdragon 665 with Octa-core CPU. Not only that, but this phone has 6GB RAM or 128GB in-built storage. So, this portion remains the same much like TCL Pro 10.
- It follows the Android OS and TCL UI Software. The rear camera has 48MP wide lens with 26mm focal length. There is another 8MP camera for ultra-wide shots with 13mm focal length.
- The front camera of this phone is of 16MP with 26mm focal length. The battery power is not that high like TCL Pro 10 and is at 4000 mAh.
- Apart from that, this phone has miscellaneous features too like Bluetooth 5.0, fingerprint reader, Dual nano-SIM and Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac.
Go for TCL 10 5G
With a weight of 210g and aluminium frame, TCL 10 5G is yet another choice to make from this major house. It has 6.53 inches screen with 1080x2340px resolution. Moreover, this phone follows Qualcomm SDM765 Snapdragon 765G and Octa-core CPU as chipset. It is available in gold, silver and prime colours.
- Not only that, but this phone houses the same memory slot like the other two examples with 6GB RAM and 128GB in-built storage. The software and operating system remain the same too.
- The rear camera will have 64Mp wide lens with 26mm focal length, and the ultra-wide is a bit lower at 8Mp with 13mm focal length. The front camera holds 16MP feature with 26mm focal length.
- The battery power is similar to that of TCL Pro 10 at 4500 mAH. Another interesting feature of this phone is its fast charging support at 18W.
- Then you have Single Nano-SIM, Bluetooth 5.0 and even fingerprint reader as some of the other miscellaneous points to consider.
Going through all the possible options and check out each one of its features is important before you make the final call. It is mandatory to go through all the products from TCL at a glance, and then finally make the right decision. Choosing one among the lot seems tough but not impossible.