Published on January 30th, 2019 | by Sumit Bhowal0
MidBet – the place where eSport betting on CS: GO, Dota 2 and LoL going next gen
Undoubtedly, sports betting is one of the major industries in the world. Depending on the sport, sports betting is of multiple types. Out of all the types, the one which is gaining tremendous growth nowadays is Esports betting. What exactly is an ESport? Well! The phrase stands for ‘Electronic Sports’ and is utilized for a computer or a console game played by the individual/team against another individual/team over the internet (multiplayer online game) or over a LAN (Local Area Network), which is commonly referred as an offline game. So, an ESport is, actually, a tournament in which the best gamers, from all around the globe, compete against each other.
Games like League of Legends (LoL), Starcraft 2, Hearthstone, and Counter-Strike Global Offensive (CS: GO), Defense of the Ancients 2 (Dota 2), and Overwatch are popular titles for ESport tournaments in the gaming community. Whichever is your favourite game you can watch the matches and find out all the insights of the games here. Nowadays, even Fortnite is the popular candidate for Esports as Fortnite betting is on the rise. Sometimes, the term ‘cyber-sports’ is utilized interchangeably with Esports. From here, we can define Esports Betting as a type of gambling where people place bets on the teams, players, and the outcome of the Esports event.
How to participate in Esports Betting?
There are a number of websites that cater to Esports Betting. However, most of them are outdated and slow. Hence, if you want to turn your Esports knowledge into some cash then you must go with the best platform and MidBet is, undoubtedly and undeniably, the champion in the field. On MidBet, you get a good betting experience as Mid Bet incorporates live streaming for events, blind bets, and various kinds of social features that enhance the betting environment for you. These marvelous features make Mid Bet exceedingly innovative than its peers.
The amazing fact about Mid Bet is that the website specializes in pool betting. Also known as the “rival” or “rivalry” betting, pool betting is, certainly, much better and simpler than the traditional coefficient system of Esports betting. Let us know more about the system of pool betting.
What is pool or “rival” betting?
In an Esports event, there are, generally, two teams and two outcomes for a game. In rivalry betting, each outcome allocates itself a pool. A pool is nothing but the total amount of bets placed for a particular outcome. Whenever an outcome wins, all players that have placed the bet on that particular outcome get a share of the opposite pool in proportion to the size of their bets. MidBet takes a commission from each pool. Therefore, this means that the potential payoff for your bet can go beyond your expectations as we cannot say the same until the betting closes. Moreover, unlike the traditional Esports betting system, the pool esports betting or “rivalry” betting supports the concept of draws as well which, though is highly unlikely to occur in an ESport event.
What makes Mid Bet better than other Esports betting websites?
Following points, certainly, makes MidBet better than its competitors:
- MidBet practices a responsible gambling policy. A number of systems are present in the website to make Esports betting fun and harmless. These systems include Deposit Limits, Self-Exclusion, or opt-out, Information on Keeping Control, Problem Gambling Questionnaire, and Parental Controls advice.
- Mid.Bet takes all necessary measures to prevent underage gambling. New accounts undergo thorough scrutiny and this may also include checking the details supplied to authorized data verification agencies. An underage account, if found, is immediately suspended.
- Along with participating in Esports betting, you can also gain information on the latest happenings and news in the Esports environment on Mid.Bet
- MidBet has a highly-Experienced and a professional customer support staff which is always ready to take on your queries and provide you with the required answers.
- A chat service also exists in Mid.Bet to cater to your queries.
- As mentioned in the beginning, Mid Bet hosts several features that are not present in other Esports websites like live streaming, blind bets, and various other social features. All these features combined delivers an excellent and fun-filled Esports betting experience.
- The concept of ‘pool betting’ or ‘rival betting’ introduced by MidBet is new and highly innovative. Pool esports betting is unique and is drawing immense attention of esports betting enthusiasts.
Please note that a little percentage of the website is still under development. Therefore, you might not find some of the features in an active state as of now. However, the developers have promised to finish the task soon.
List some games on which you can bet on Mid.Bet
Mid Bet is a perfect place to bet on Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CS: GO), Defence of the Ancients 2 (Dota 2), Hearthstone, Overwatch, League of Legends (LoL), and Starcraft 2.
The popularity of Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CS: GO) is unmatchable. The game is the titled feature in major esports tournaments like Dream Hack Open and BLAST Pro Series. With the 2019 season of Dream Hack Open and BLAST Pro Series lined up, Mid.Bet, with its pool esports betting feature, is the best place where you can participate in esports betting on these tournaments. Good news is that MidBet is working until March 2018 without any commissions thereby giving you a chance to acquire maximum gains.
Is Mid Bet Legal?
MidBet is a licensed Esports betting website operated by Esports Kingdom LP, Ireland and is completely safe and legal.
If you wish to participate in Esports betting, particularly pool esports betting, then MidBet is a place where you should be. Mid.Bet, entire credit goes to its amazing features, has left other Esports betting websites in the competition far behind and has gained a superior place in the relative industry.