Published on March 18th, 2017 | by Guest0
7 Trends That Will Shape The Future Of Mobile Advertising And App Marketing
In the past few years, the mobile market has undergone tremendous evolution. The number of smartphones has been continuously increasing in double-digit figures each passing day. Without any second thought, we can say that India has been no exception in this evolution of smartphone. Mobile application development companies have successfully monetized smartphones to enhance their profit graph. The best part about mobile application industry is that it is nowhere near slowing down.
As a matter of fact, the smartphones have become the core component of modern consumer’s life. We all know that mobile devices has opened up a huge potential target market for all types of businesses. Smartphones have given a wide opportunity to both small and big businesses for marketing and advertising. With the help of smartphones, you can easily boost the revenues which mobile industry is already witnessing.
Mobile advertising is a type of marketing communication that helps your business in promoting and spreading awareness of your products and services. Mobile advertising can also be considered as a form of online advertising, but it comes with better approach to end users. Mobile application development companies are getting more benefited with mobile advertising when compared to online advertising.
The future of mobile advertising and app marketing hold a lot of things for mobile industry which is advantageous for both small and big sized enterprises. Let’s know more about mobile advertising and interesting trends that will shape its future:
What Is Mobile Advertising?
Mobile advertising is a creative strategy that is utilized by several types of businesses to promote their products and services. It is a process of communicating smartphone consumers for business’s products and services. As a part of mobile marketing, it is beneficial for app marketing also. As a business, you can directly approach your consumer with the help of mobile advertising. Mobile advertising can be done in multiple ways:
- Mobile Applications: In-app display advertising units, branded mobile applications, integrated ads, sponsored mobile applications, etc.
- Mobile Web: Rich media mobile ads, mobile web banner ads, text tagline ads, etc.
- Mobile Video and TV Advertising: Linear and nonlinear ad breaks, interactive TV ads, mobile videos, etc.
- Multimedia Messaging Service: Audio and video advertisement, full ads, long text and short text ads, banner ads, etc.
Top Trends That Are Shaping The Mobile Advertisement:
Mobile advertising in mobile application industry is not just growing, it is profitably flourishing. With this growth, the future of mobile market certainly promises to be bigger and better with each passing day for the mobile application industry.
Many big enterprises are taking huge steps in mobile advertising and app marketing, as they are getting several amazing opportunities that are helping in the growth of their business. Businesses are taking interest in applying new strategies in application marketing and advertising. So, here are a few trends followed by these big companies that you should know to enhance your business:
- Native Advertising: The concept of native advertising is that it matches the form and function of the device on which it appears. In simple words, it uses device-specific information for targeted ad campaigns. Native advertising is very beneficial for in-app environments such as Instagram, Twitter, Facebook.
- Mobile Video Advertising: Mobile video advertising is the most popular and fastest growing advertising format in the mobile advertising industry. The well-known marketers and advertisers are preferring mobile video advertising to promote their products and services. You can develop creative video advertisements for smartphones which is supported by multiple video formats. Further, you can share those video ads on several social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc. It gradually enhances your consumer reach.
- Mobile Gaming: In this era of smartphone, there are n number of imaginable things that you can perform with the help of your smartphone. By going with research, it reveals that users spend a sizeable amount of time in mobile gaming. Mobile gaming has gained attention of the marketers and advertisers and this gives a thumbs-up to multiple businesses all across the world. Gaming ad experience is very effective and efficient in-app advertising platform.
- Interactive Advertising: Interactive advertising has the power to engage n number of users. You just need to focus on where to publish these ads by keeping your business’s targeted audience in mind.
- Mobile Chats And Coupons: Now-a-days, mobile chats have become the most preferred way to communicate with any brand. This enables smartphone users to connect with the brand, ask queries, request services, make purchases, etc. Mobile coupon is the best way to create interaction with the user. Allow them to redeem the coupons for online shopping, in-app purchases, etc.
- Application Promotion: Application promotion has become easier with mobile advertising. Paid application discovery and installing new marketing campaigns are becoming very popular each passing day. It helps you in targeting the right audience that gradually enhances the growth of your business.
- Utilization Of Wearables: Wearables have become the new favorite thing on the planet. It comprises of IoT, fitness bands, smart watches, etc. Consumers have emotional touch with these wearables and gadgets. You can use these gadgets to promote your business utilizing mobile advertising.
Most of the mobile application development companies have acquired these ongoing marketing and advertising trends. These popular trends of mobile advertising and app marketing are playing a vital role in the growth of mobile application industry by benefitting many mobile app makers in India as well.
Ritesh Patil is the co-founder of Mobisoft Infotech that helps startups and enterprises in mobile technology. He loves technology, especially mobile technology. He’s an avid blogger and writes on mobile application. He works in a leading android development company with skilled android app developers that has developed innovative mobile applications across various fields such as Finance, Insurance, Health, Entertainment, Productivity, Social Causes, Education and many more and has bagged numerous awards for the same.