Published on December 11th, 2016 | by Guest0
Things to Consider Before Integrating Payment Gateway in a Mobile App
Apps are ever increasing and their uses in our lives are increasing like anything. With emergence of affordable smartphones apps are becoming more important. Apps are available based on operating systems such as Windows, ios, Linux and etc. App development goes through many stages and its development needs utmost concentration and time.
Among such stages the most complicated and important stage is to select an appropriate payment gateway for your app. This stage becomes more important as it is the last step for your client before they exit from your side after placing an order and you don’t want them to face any kind of difficulty in this particular step as they can abort the order if the process is too confusing or time consuming.
Major e-commerce sites gives clear instructions to many iPhone app development services provider to make the whole payment gateway process smooth and convenient for the customer.
Important Things for Integrating Payment Gateway in Mobile App
- PCI Security Standards: Security comes first. Before integrating any payment gateway in Mobile app you need to check whether it meets the standards laid by the Payment Card Industry (PCI) security.
- Keeping an Eye on Charges: Payment gateway service will charge a certain amount on the transactions made through them. You need to check their charges whether they will be charging you some amount per transactions, fixed charges or weekly / monthly or annual charges. Select as per your comfort level.
- Card Acceptance: Every payment gateway doesn’t allow every card type. It won’t be feasible for you to select payment gateway service provider that provide services with selective card types as you never know from which card type your customer will wish to pay.
- Payment Confirmations: Confirmations helps about payment acceptance via email or text message helps building confidence with the customer. Sometimes banks don’t send the debit message instantly due to various reasons but your payment getaway should have this facility.
- Explaining Errors: Due to various server issues payments sometimes doesn’t get processed. It is necessary for the payment gateway that they should send an email regarding the technical issue or else should describe the problem there and then only.
- Customer Care: For getting successful you have to provide customer care support in each and every step of your business. Gateway that doesn’t meet the requirement of satisfying the need of the customer should immediately be changed. There are several gateways that are in Merchant Black list for non-compliance with the customers.
The whole point of business gets fail if the payment don’t get to you on time and on the other hand the customer too curses you of choosing your e-commerce site, therefore whenever you think of iPhone app payment gateway then you must take full interest in the selecting the payment gateway providers and ask your iPhone app development services provider to check the compatibility and working process of payment gateway for free flow of business.
Some of the Top Payment Gateways are: