Published on May 28th, 2017 | by Guest0
Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Advertising and Management
What is pay-per-click advertising?
Pay-per-click (PPC) is an online advertising tool which uses a real-time command to direct traffic to websites. Advertisers have to bid on the keywords or phrases that are relevant to their business and target users in the search engine. Search engines allow advertisers to buy listings in their searches. Advertises pay to the sites for every click on their ad by the users. In short, it is a way to buy visits to your site for clients rather than earning organically.
Pay-per-click (PPC) advertising is also known as keyword advertising due to the crucial role played by keywords in it.
Who can use it?
Pay-per-click (PPC) works highly for online retailers and direct response marketers who send messages to customers directly and indulge them in a call to action responses. Software companies, online shopping portals, news portals, jobs, education, vehicle, loans, software tools and information selling portals like travel and tourism utilize direct marketing strategy and need PPC.
People and businesses who are trying to build brand reputation exploit pay-per-click (PPC) advertisements by influencing the buyer behavior with positive images. It works by affecting the psychological construct of the users and accumulate positive image with exposure and brand image regularly in the eyes of potential customers. The businesses which spend a huge amount for advertisements in news and televisions need not spend that amount on PPC ads and still get the popular brand image.
How does it work?
Search engines allocate space for ads and give to the highest bidder who has to pay a fixed amount for every click for the ad posted. This is the basic notion of pay-per-click (PPC) advertising. Though the concept is simple, a lot of time and effort are needed to build a potential ad to attract users with carefully crafted keywords. Establishing a flourishing PPC account takes time. Search engines reward the advertisers who create relevant ads with appropriate keywords and generate high traffic. Search engines reduce the cost per click in such cases which help in increasing profits in your business.
Of the two types of PPC available, it is wise to invest in both to capture target audience. The first type is search PPC where automatic text shows up in search results page. The other type is display PPC where the user clicks on the ad displayed and learns about the product. Both of them are equally effective in promoting the business.
- It attracts new customers and widens target group
- PPC gives accurate results and fast responses on how many leads are generated.
- Based on its reception by users, businesses can evaluate the brand popularity by testing ads
- With PPC one can reach target customers at right time with carefully generated ads.
- You will be able to control budget allocations and set a maximum limit
- Reach local and global audience with specific keywords
For a higher return on investments for PPC advertising try these solutions and strategies. Raise the quality score and avoid common mistakes in advertising.
- Write a persuasive ad which attracts users to your site
- Avoid vague keywords as it raises irrelevant traffic searches and costs you more without any conversions. Place the exact keyword in significance to your business.
- Use separate keywords for search engine network placements and content ad placements
- Customize your Pay-per-click (PPC) advertising account to increase the efficiency by selecting where and when your advertisement should appear.
- The advertisement should be clear on what your sales pitch is put out
- Track your ROI by connecting with Google analytics to see how many leads are turning into sales.
- Concise keywords help in targeting potential customer base and reduce redundant clicks.
- Bid on appropriate keyword phrases which are crucial for your business advertising.
- Set up your advertisement on PPC platforms which allow testing different keyword ads and notifies which get maximum leads.
Business is all about advertising your product and finding how it reaches the user at specified time and place. Pay-per-click (PPC) advertising and management require an in-depth understanding of how the web and its users work. Utilize PPC and unveil its full potential in growing your products and business.
I’m currently working as Content Manager with SEO Experts India. I have a great passion for digital marketing and I help small and medium-sized businesses improve their online presence and grow their revenue by formulating effective digital marketing strategies for them. Apart from Digital Marketing, I have a keen interest in Entrepreneurship, Online Reputation Management , Quality Link Building Tech Consultancy.