Published on February 17th, 2017 | by Sunit Nandi2
[Giveaway] 5 Licenses of BatchPhoto Home
A few days back we wrote a comprehensive review on BatchPhoto. It is a tool to perform reproducible and predictable image edits on photographs such as resizing, converting, cropping, watermarking, date stamping, renaming, etc. on a batch of photos together. Using BatchPhoto speeds up management of images for media people, bloggers, product designers, web designers, etc. which would otherwise require a lot of time using a full-blown image editor like GIMP or PhotoShop.
While BatchPhoto is free to download and try for a limited period of time, a license is required to utilize its full feature set and its continued usage.
We have partnered with Bits&Coffee to offer our readers 5 BatchPhoto Home licenses. Five lucky winners will be chosen on 5th March 2017 and each will be provided one copy of this fabulous tool.
What are we offering?
5 licenses of BatchPhoto Home priced at $29.95 each.
How to win this giveaway?
- Log in with either Facebook or your email address to enter this giveaway.
- Like BatchPhoto on Facebook.
- Like Techno FAQ on Facebook.
- Follow @BatchPhoto on Twitter.
- Follow @Techno_FAQ on Twitter.
- Five people who fulfill the above steps would be declared as winners by us.