Published on January 18th, 2017 | by Guest0
Payclick.com – Increase your revenue with placing recommendation widget in Native format!
Native ad format is much more effective, efficient and profitable for both publishers and advertisers. PayClick.com is a proven global advertising network that helps in increasing its member site’s revenues by allowing to place widgets in the native format. Your visitors will be able to view ads in the native environment without feeling any difference between the page content and this can drive more value and revenues for your site. This PayClick review sheds light on the top reasons for choosing this ad network for your websites.
What is PayClick.com?
PayClick.com is a global ad network that focuses on Native advertising. As a publisher you get the following when you sign up to become part of this network.
- Native ad format that helps ensure higher CTR and revenues.
- The control over making recommendations for content and product type based on customer interests.
- Support for CPM and CPC based payments along with control over the payment mode. You can choose from a wide range of payment options.
PayClick.com also has customer support service in your local language. The members can get access to local manager for their queries and issues.
You can register as a website on http://PayClick.com to make it a part of the ad network. Once you sign-up, their manager will reach you back to provide information and support.
How Vast is the PayClick Network?
PayClick.com generates a staggering 1.62 billion impression in a month. It also gets over 37.2 million clicks every month. Its average CTR is 2.3%, but accounts have been known to generate peak CTR of up to 5% in different industries.
Responsive Ad Network
Smartphones contribute almost 50% of search traffic that exists today. Therefore, the importance of mobile devices cannot be ignored. PayClick.com helps ensure that your website doesn’t lag behind when it comes to reaching the maximum-possible advertisers. All you have to do is to embed the code and the advertisement will adapt according to the screen size of the device being used by your visitors. Whether they browse from a desktop, smartphone or tablet, the ad will be rendered effectively on their screen.
Control Over Ad Type
You know what niche your website focuses on. So you want to display ads which are relevant to your content. The old days of allowing all kinds of ads on your site were inefficient. You can make recommendations for product and content. At the same time, you could also choose the automatic mode so that the ad network automatically detects what your content is about and display the most relevant ads.
Decide the Ad Design
PayClick.com provides over 50 ad design options for you to choose from. Choosing a design is as easy has clicking the best option. At the same time, you can get the help of a support manner to make changes to the widget based on your site’s design.
Track Your Page Performance
How would you know how your website is performing? PayClick.com provides comprehensive reports on key parameters to help you learn about your site’s performance:
- Number of impressions
- Number of clicks
- Income rates
How Do you Want to Get Paid?
As already mentioned, PayClick.com also allows you to determine the price model and the payment method you require.
- CPC: This pricing model is provided by the ad network for sites that receive not more than 10,000 visitors a month. You start getting paid for minimum income of $20. It is also provided for those accounts that have no earlier history of relation with the ad network. In this case the revenue sharing is 50%.
- Exclusive Partnership: This model is designed for mid and large scale sites. PayClick.com provides special income rates against impressions. It calls these income rates as ‘VIP’ income rates.
- CPM: If you have a site that generates over 10,000 visitors a month, the ad network will provide you with this pricing model.
Features & Benefits
There are many features and benefits that make PayClick.com a unique and preferred ad network for publishers.
- PayClick doesn’t have conflicts with AdSense or other Native advertising networks.
- This ad network has over 120,000 advertisers spread across 107 nations.
- It can help you generate the highest revenue based on CPM/CPC.
- The widgets load quickly and your website is up and showing ads quickly.
- As a new publisher, there is no need to go through complex set of processes.
- The widget setup takes not more than 5 minutes.
- You can also ask your support manager to take care of it.
- Depending on your website’s traffic network, you can get your payments on weekly basis or even in advance.
- As already mentioned, PayClick.com allows complete control over ad moderation.
- The payment modes supported by PayClick include PayPal, Webmoney, Wire, and Pioneer.
This ad network was established in 2010 and generates ads from over 107 nations across the planet. It supports Native ad format, making it one of the few such networks currently available. It makes use of advanced technology for placing native ads which are relevant to the content on the sites. Native and relevant ads thus help in driving more revenues for publishers.
Flexibility is a big reason why more types and sizes of publishers can join PayClick.com. whether you have less than 10,000 visitors a month or more than 100,000 visitors, this network provides favorable conditions to help the publisher get the best returns.
Another reason PayClick.com is a reliable ad network is because it guarantees payouts. If your website generates revenue, it will be paid out through your chosen payment mode on the applicable payout period. You can always monitor your statistics and keep track of your traffic and income. If you are looking to monetize your site with best possible revenues, it is recommended to choose PayClick. It is easy-to-start with, a support manager is always available in your language, and the rates are among the highest.