Published on January 27th, 2016 | by Guest0
Movavi Screen Capture Studio for Mac Review
Have you ever tried to produce your own videos on a Mac? As you’ve probably heard, Mac’s are favored by video content creators across the world – and for good reason too. Granted, that may not quite be your line of work but being able to screen capture will allow you to do much more than just produce video guides or tutorials. In fact, it will open up a ton of different options – such as recording Skype calls, saving video streams, and much more.
If any (or all) of that sounds appealing then you should give the Movavi Screen Capture Studio for Mac a long and hard look. Going by its features alone it may seem a bit daunting due to the fact that it has so many of them – but what makes it really unique is that it manages to be intuitive and accessible.
Regardless of whether you’re a beginner or a more experienced user, you’ll find that you’re able to essentially ‘plug and play’ with the Movavi Screen Capture Studio for Mac. It will give you full control over the video footage that you record, and also throw in everything you need to edit and enhance videos too.
Some of these features include:
- Improving the quality of your videos and correcting common problems with them.
- Inserting audio tracks to include background music or voiceovers.
- Cutting the video into multiple segments and then combining or deleting parts as required.
- Capturing keyboard and mouse actions by displaying key-presses on screen and highlighting the mouse cursor.
- Optimizing the video quickly with the hundreds of presets that are available for different devices or platforms.
- Add stylish animated transitions between scenes.
As you can see, it really does provide a spectrum of features that cover all the bases when it comes to screen capture for Mac and will help you to produce videos that are clean, attractive and look professionally-created. Having the ability to record and edit videos in this way is certainly going to come in handy, and it may even end up helping you on both the personal as well as professional front.